Signings, Trades, Rumors including Suns and NBA

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Craig was a free agent. I don't believe the Suns were offering it or he would have stayed here.

After all the Suns had Nader (sarcasm).
That’s my point. The Suns didnt offer it and they should have. As well as picking up Stix’s option. They could have had both.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Montrezl Harrell going to Charlotte.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Won't the Pacers be similarly handcuffed by Smith's option issue? Perhaps they'll have cap space?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s my point. The Suns didnt offer it and they should have. As well as picking up Stix’s option. They could have had both.

Yeah, we know the Suns should have picked up the option on Stix. I believe the Shamet trade effected it.

Looks like budget decisions to me.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I dont see how harden trade really helps eaither team to much

Least no more dream team of harden durant kyrie lol didnt last long

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I think this was a horrible trade. Smith seemed to be getting better and they sent a 2nd round as well. Not a fan of it.

The worst part is they’re paying a 9-10th man $5m next year which limits their ability to add another piece. Shamet’s deal escalates next season.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like Craig but he’s not what we need especially with Bridges taking the next step on offense

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think this was a horrible trade. Smith seemed to be getting better and they sent a 2nd round as well. Not a fan of it.
He was gone after the season.

Question really is which player helps us more in the playoffs, and I think the answer is absolutely Craig. He saved our butts last year in the Clippers series, and could do it again for us against the Warriors.

I don't mind this deal.

I do hope we get a buyout guard to replace Payton though.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I disagree, we need every wing defender we can get our hands on for GS.

This right here. The starters have to sit sometimes against the great teams in the playoffs. There will be little drop off when a guy Craig comes in to sub.