Divisional games 1-22-2022

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Football is strange this season, being the most inconsistent season I can remember when trying to chart a team. The Niners and teams like the Bengals have come in hot and that's in keeping with having to be peaking to win in the playoffs, but I have a hard time believing these teams can hold onto any mojo, because no team really does now. Could the Cardinals beat the Niners? Yeah, along with the Cowboys because some teams just stack up well against another, be it the players or schemes which sometimes a team's overall record does not exactly determine which one has the advantage. Could the Cardinals beat the Rams or the Packers right now? Hell no, we do not match up well with those guys

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess Rodgers didn't do the research on the 9er defense like he said he did on the vaccine. He apparently wasn't immunized from an attack of Bosa.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not only have the Cards won without Murray playing well but they’ve won without him in general. Jimmy was bad but it wasn’t a complete meltdown. The Niners also have an incredible amount of swag and act like they know they’re going to win. That’s culture.
Maybe in the 1st half of the season. But, not after our D collapses. In our stretch drive, the D got run ALL over, and we only forced 4 TO‘s in our last 7 games. I don’t care how your offense plays, we weren’t going to win many games with the defense we put on the field.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Breitbart Starr
Throw Rogan
Kaaron Rodgers

The internet is undefeated tonight

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Both #1 seeds lose their first game. Might have happened before, but it's got to be super rare.

GB loses in cold weather, again.

Burrow sacked 50 times today, still didn't matter.

Hard to imagine TEN will ever win anything with R. Tannehill.

Reactions: PJ1

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Rodgers now:

4-2 in wild card round
5-4 divisional round
1-4 championship round.
1-0 Super Bowl

**Now 0-4 vs SF in playoffs

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Both #1 seeds lose their first game. Might have happened before, but it's got to be super rare.

GB loses in cold weather, again.

Burrow sacked 50 times today, still didn't matter.

Hard to imagine TEN will ever win anything with R. Tannehill.
The parity in this league is razor thin and getting more so year after year. I think we'll be seeing quite a bit of this stuff moving forward

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson