Cardinals @ Rams postgame thread

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What if, hypothetically, Kliff could get +3 victories for the 2022 season vs. 2021? That is, if you knew he would go 14-3 next year. Would that change your conclusion? Or would you still can him?
Well it would change his pattern of end of season swoons unless you told me he went 0-3 to end the season. Then I’d expect a meltdown in the first round again.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Pagan Peak on Prime (Der Pass), not exactly Nordic but same type of story line and of course, lots of snow..... It's actually German from the same production company as Babylon Berlin if you've seen that. I've watched like every one I could find on Prime and Netflix, probably 20 series or more.

OT, but right now after last night's performance, it's hard to get me to care

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I'll have to check it out.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Colin Cowherd puts the Cardinals' loss in the context of the development of the organization and Kyler's first playoff appearance.

Walk away from the ledge people.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This game was so atrocious, a case could be made for getting rid of everyone that suited up. If I allow my anger to consume me, I will wish every last one of these dudes a speedy and efficient exit out of town. I can't allow myself to get that irrational, especially since early on when we kicking tail and taking names, the same case could be made for everyone that suited up to get a raise/extension. This off season will be one of the most pivotal this organization has ever seen. Fail, and put trust in the wrong players, coaches, front office, etc. and we'll be back to the basement sooner than later. I'm disgusted right now, and will do my best to be rational here.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Colin Cowherd puts the Cardinals' loss in the context of the development of the organization and Kyler's first playoff appearance.

Walk away from the ledge people.
Yeah that’s kinda right but also kinda garbage.

Kyler and kliff have faded every season. Also, -3 total yards for most of the first half for -7 points. None of those other guys had a first half that bad. That putrid.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
What irritates me about Chandler is that he’ll give Trent Williams some trouble, but he always get shuts down by Whitworth. Always. Chandler only knows how to play against SF & SEA in this division.
I'll do better if Whit retires! ~ Chandler

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
While Kyler was trash he wasn't helped by the O line.

"The only Cardinals offensive lineman who earned an overall PFF grade above 50.0 on first-run analysis of this game was left tackle D.J. Humphries, and he didn’t clear that threshold by much. The Cardinals offensive line's issues in pass protection and the run game were a key factor in the team's loss."

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

"The only Cardinals offensive lineman who earned an overall PFF grade above 50.0 on first-run analysis of this game was left tackle D.J. Humphries, and he didn’t clear that threshold by much. The Cardinals offensive line's issues in pass protection and the run game were a key factor in the team's loss."
1. PFF? So, I odn't really care what number they put on it.

2. Not a shock in a game where the QB plays badly that the offensive line struggles as well. They played about at the level they are and against a good Rams defensive front.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Good QBs overcome. Mediocre QBs play down to their OLs level

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

That oline is junk. I'm ok with 3-5 new starters. Draft and FA pickups. Provided one condition..no Keim.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Very sad. Especially as Brady & Co. will very likely carve up that same Rams D this weekend. Here’s hoping they do—will turn up the heat even more on KK & KM.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Looking back on the game, the wheels came off once Harris decided to try and cut his run to the outside and got stopped immediately where if he just ran straight up the field he would have probably gained another 4 yards or so and close to a 1st down

If not at that point, then certainly when Green dropped that long pass after being hit (the play that was reviewed). That was the final nail in the coffin.