Report: Giants request permission to interview Adrian Wilson

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
After Keim takes care of Adrian Wilson only Bidwill remains in his path for Cardinals ownership. ;) Jokes aside....

Super good to hear this happening for Adrian Wilson.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
There‘s been a ton of buzz about Wilson. He’s considered an up and coming judge of talent. I wish he was on the Cards’ staff.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Care to elaborate? Since he could over scouting, our drafts have gotten much better. Other than that, we nothing of his management skills.
What is this really based on? Out last first round pick went from playing 70% of snaps at the beginning of the year to 5 total snaps at the end.

Our second round pick caught like
Two passes deeper than five yards past the line of scrimmage his entire rookie year before succumbing to injury.

Our fourth round pick played in like 15 games and had 4 passes defenses and 0 INTs. He came unglued before also succumbing to injury.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I hope he gets the gints job....we all know MB's loyalty, and we all figured he was next in line behind keim...we also all know keim aint getting fired any time soon... so let AW go to the gints, get some experience and make some more connections.... then when MB gets around to dumping keim,...bring AW back with a better chance to be successful.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There‘s been a ton of buzz about Wilson. He’s considered an up and coming judge of talent. I wish he was on the Cards’ staff.
I remember him pushing to draft Marqui Christian who was cut before the season started

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Good. Don't want Keim getting fired only to continue our streak of hiring from the inside of an inept FO. Maybe the kid is good, but we need fresh blood.
or at the very least,...some time seeing how other teams do it.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What is this really based on? Out last first round pick went from playing 70% of snaps at the beginning of the year to 5 total snaps at the end.

Our second round pick caught like
Two passes deeper than five yards past the line of scrimmage his entire rookie year before succumbing to injury.

Our fourth round pick played in like 15 games and had 4 passes defenses and 0 INTs. He came unglued before also succumbing to injury.
Please don't describe it like this. It actually hurts.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Great News for AW. So strange the negative comments on this thread good lord.

This is great news for Adrian Wilson. Seems like a competitive dude, and you'd love to see more Black representation in the executive suites around the league.

But we don't have to say things that aren't true to support his case.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Worst case, he goes to the Giants and doesn’t quite get the job done, then he returns to the Cardinals with much more experience.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish ADub the best. Doesn't surprise me that he'll move on to bigger and better things with Keim cemented in place here. Would have loved to see him move up here if only there was room to go up.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
These requests (Wilson & Harris) may show that the Cardinals front office is more admired in league circles than on this board. I actually think things have improved over the past couple of years since the Steve Wilks disaster.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
These requests (Wilson & Harris) may show that the Cardinals front office is more admired in league circles than on this board. I actually think things have improved over the past couple of years since the Steve Wilks disaster.
I know that Michael reached out to the Mara Family when looking for Wilks' replacement, so it's possible there are some relationships forged there.

It should also be remembered that these are minority candidates for interviews and likely fulfills any DEI requirements.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Good. Don't want Keim getting fired only to continue our streak of hiring from the inside of an inept FO. Maybe the kid is good, but we need fresh blood.
Agree about that 100%

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard