DJ Humphries - Bad day at office

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hump was coming back from Covid. DJ had Covid diagnosis on Dec 30. We don't know much effect it had on his play today..this is only 10 days after the first report of Covid.

It was a bad day for Humphries sure but can we be considerate given this situation?

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Probably was one of the worst performance at left tackle i remember since the experiment of D'Antony Baptiste
Lazy, weak, undisciplined
Now there's a name that can still send shivers up and down your spine. He may have been the worse LT to ever step on the field for the Cardinals.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Great to get Hump back beofre the playoff game. Has had many better days.
Yea, like the one where he conned the cards out of all that money, even though he sucks and would have been lucks to get a FA offer for 1/3 as much!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Yea, like the one where he conned the cards out of all that money, even though he sucks and would have been lucks to get a FA offer for 1/3 as much!
He signed a 3 year deal for a market deal when the team had zero viable options to replace him. Better year last year than this one, but he is not a huge issue for us. He is still arguably our 2nd best OL. With better QB play he isn't as big of an issue.

I don't know that we are beating down the door to give him an extension but I also don't think he will command a new contract that is any different per year than he is currently getting. You just have Pugh being overpaid next to him and Rodney Hudson in the middle who is already over 30. You can't complain about the ocst of paying average players when you fail to draft and develop cheap ones.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So, bottom half of the league?
Unfortunately Hump may be that. Some days he does look like a top 15 tackle but hardly an issue with him in the line. Covid likely kicked his butt this week.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose