Cardinals @ Bears postgame thread

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad I’m not the only one who did a double take on that Chicago bean picture LOL

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Also forgot, Pugh and Edmonds should be back next week. Hope Jalen's injury is minor. Should he near full strength next week and word is spreading Watt may be back for the playoffs!

A little under the radar, but we'll get Rashard Lawrence back too pretty soon. That will help the run defense a little.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And do you see there were no Bears fans celebrating the visiting QB. Unlike some did for Cam Newton,smh. That still burns my biscuits!
No doubt there was a large contingent of Cardinal fans happy to celebrate his victory with him over our team

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great w

So did cards clinch poff with w?

Kyler sooooo amazin lets say cards w out kyler should win mvp just sayin

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I did not review the game thread. I just have question for some of you.

That roughness call on Byron Murphy--that seemed like just a solid hit to me. Am I missing something? Is there some rule I am not taking into account?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did not review the game thread. I just have question for some of you.

That roughness call on Byron Murphy--that seemed like just a solid hit to me. Am I missing something? Is there some rule I am not taking into account?
He lead with his shoulder but did make contact helmet to helmet… That’s what they called. I think it’s BS 100% but their helmets did connect. Not sure what else he can do.