Wk 13-Arizona Cardinals @ Chicago Bears Pre Game Thread 11/29/21-12/4/21

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
OT: I just passed by a homeless guy on the side of the road here in Burbank with a football and every time a car passes him he drops back like he's gonna throw a pass but doesn't release the ball.
He's even "pointing them downfield."
Damn, Taysom Hill is on the streets already?

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Any tips for a place to watch the game (and have lunch) in the North Scottsdale area on Sunday? My wife and I will be in town for a few days; can't commit to staying for the whole game, but would love to see part of it anyway.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals at Bears

WR DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) and QB Kyler Murray (ankle) are set to be gametime decisions for the Cardinals. G Justin Pugh (calf) and CB Byron Murphy (foot) are also listed as questionable while S James Wiggins (knee) has been ruled out.

Bears QB Justin Fields (ribs) is listed as doubtful, so Andy Dalton will start again for the Bears. WR Allen Robinson (hamstring) has the same listing, so he’s set to miss a third straight game. DT Mario Edwards (ribs), WR Marquise Goodwin (foot, ribs), DT Akiem Hicks (ankle), and RB Damien Williams (calf) are all out. LB Roquan Smith (hamstring) is the lone questionable Bear this weekend.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Any tips for a place to watch the game (and have lunch) in the North Scottsdale area on Sunday? My wife and I will be in town for a few days; can't commit to staying for the whole game, but would love to see part of it anyway.
K Odonnells is a good sports bar on raintree just west of the 101.
OHSO North Scottsdale is also right there if craft beer is more your speed

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Zipps is a fun sports bar, numerous locations, I used to frequent the one on Greenway.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we’re without Kyler and Hopkins again there’s a fairly high likelihood cards could lose the game (50%). I don’t think the Bears are any worse coming into this game than Carolina was coming in to Arizona a few weeks ago. It is a crapshoot with our back up quarterback.

Sure - because we all know that Chicago is better than SF and Seattle.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If this game was in Arizona, it would be real close

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Yes! The point about his hair behind braided is a great giveaway! Plus his Instagram post last night was pretty telling….”A little patience goes a long way”
He said this on IG last night? That's doesn't give me any good feelings at all!!! :-/

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He said this on IG last night? That's doesn't give me any good feelings at all!!! :-/
Oops, just realized that pic isn’t from yesterday :/ I need to see a pic of him in Chicago with braided hair!!!

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Same game plan as last week, control the ball and play good defense. Bears struggled to score 16 points against the worst team in the league. We should win with or without Kyler and DHop. Plenty of veterans and even young players that have cold weather experience .

Carolina IMO was a fluke. Lots of variables in Carolina’s favor(Hassan Reddick return, excitement of signing Cam, Mccaffrey healthy for one of his three games a year).