Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread 11-14-2021

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
It’s an anomaly. We lost on a short week to the 7-2 packers. And are losing today with backups everywhere. To say we play better away from the toaster is not true. I don’t want to play in lambeau, NO, or Dallas in January. I want them in the toaster
You obviously haven’t sat here in the stands for the home games this year. Yeah it is true. Everyone here is talking about it. The missed field goal by the Vikings? We have dominated good teams on the road.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Respect! We already were not talked about but atleast stats proved we were good.
What has this team done to DESERVE this respect you so desperately crave? They haven’t won or even been in a playoff game in SIX YEARS.

They’re 8-2, ranked in the previous power rankings mostly from 1-3. But they have a ton of a injuries, questions about Kyler’s durability and have lost two of three after an ugly collapse last year.

Expecting people to be slobbering over this team right now is pretty unrealistic.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone having a bad game, Conner running backwards, that's 4 low snaps now by hudson at least

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If only one thing comes out of the loss, Streveler needs to go.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I do t think McCoy is hurt. I think dude saw a way to get out of this mess. He was the reason but he got out

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You obviously haven’t sat here in the stands for the home games this year. Yeah it is true. Everyone here is talking about it. The missed field goal by the Vikings? We have dominated good teams on the road.
No, but I was in Jacksonville when we came out flat and were losing at half. Our team has a knack for starting slow and turning it on late. Not just at home. Do that on the road during the playoffs and it’ll look a lot like todays onslaught

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that on Hudson?

Either Streveler is standing too far back or yeah it's on Hudson he did at least one earlier to Colt too.

We never got the replay on the 4th down one that showed it but the way Streveler squatted down it seemed like the snap never actually cleared Hudson to get into his hands. Although he acted like he just dropped it couldn't see on the replay.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now we are running lol **** you KK seriously you failed today big time with your terrible offensive game plan !

It's easier to run when they're just flying up like this but yeah we should have ran earlier

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison