Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread 11-14-2021

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seattle in a dogfight vs. Pack. We better get our act together or next week will be just as bad.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The sad thing is. We were number 1 In so many categories and now we won’t be. Scoring. Defense. Yards. It’s ashame how 1 game makes us look average and no way a front runner. And now Kyler has to be healthy because McCoy can’t bail us out. Sheveler is Lindley bad

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Streveler should NOT be taking up a roster spot find an adequate 3rd string qb what a freaking joke! The should offer fans their money back after the shot they rolled out on the field today. This should be an organizational failure and apologize to the fans for complete display today. I’m not a fan of VJ and haven’t ever been I hope he’s gone, maybe someone is dumb enough to give him a HC spot. Either way we need a new DC we have seen enough of a Vance and it’s NOT good!

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why? We play much better on the road.
It’s an anomaly. We lost on a short week to the 7-2 packers. And are losing today with backups everywhere. To say we play better away from the toaster is not true. I don’t want to play in lambeau, NO, or Dallas in January. I want them in the toaster

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The sad thing is. We were number 1 In so many categories and now we won’t be. Scoring. Defense. Yards. It’s ashame how 1 game makes us look average and no way a front runner. And now Kyler has to be healthy because McCoy can’t bail us out. Sheveler is Lindley bad
What do stats get you? Extra wins?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Panthers game plan was to shut down the running game and pressure McCoy. It worked.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen