Cardinals 2021 enter the Cardinals 2020 spiral of death

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is always a stinker game for every team in a long season

This week it is Cardinals turn against the Panthers.

Don't get me wrong Cardinals will make the playoffs. And they deserve it for starting 7-0.

But this unshakable feeling starting to creep in that 2021 Cardinals are looking similar to 2020 Cardinals who started their slow spiral of death around mid season last year. To make matters worse, Murray's injury trajectory in 2021 looks worse than 2020.

Can they eject out of this spiral of death?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I don't want to hear a single poster minimizing this game or mocking anyone for having concerns. This kind of chickenshit outing is exactly how it starts. We have excuses for not winning, sure, though with the other team's situation, those excuses are pretty thin. We have ZERO excuses for looking like the Detroit Lions.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kyler has high ankle sprain. Kyler may not be close to 100% next week. On DHop, is it 2nd grade, 3rd grade or a hamstring tear?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't want to hear a single poster minimizing this game or mocking anyone for having concerns. This kind of chickenshit outing is exactly how it starts. We have excuses for not winning, sure, though with the other team's situation, those excuses are pretty thin. We have ZERO excuses for looking like the Detroit Lions.
Ehhh teams even great ones lay stinkers all the time. It happens. Now if you start stringing them together then it’s a problem.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Stout

Reaction score
Ehhh teams even great ones lay stinkers all the time. It happens. Now if you start stringing them together then it’s a problem.

This isn't a stinker. This is beyond a stinker. And we have a QB that has a history of screwing up a season due to his fragility, and he is not inspiring confidence he will be able to tough it out any time soon. Damn right we should be concerned.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
4 Big time starters missing on offense don't matter?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This isn't a stinker. This is beyond a stinker. And we have a QB that has a history of screwing up a season due to his fragility, and he is not inspiring confidence he will be able to tough it out any time soon. Damn right we should be concerned.
A stinker is a stinker… I’ll worry next week if we look like this with our peeps back. You can’t put too much stock in one game you just can’t.

Stout

Reaction score
4 Big time starters missing on offense don't matter?
Right, because they're playing with a full squad of...oh, wait, they're a middling at best unit who's scored like 1 TD in forever playing with a nobody backup. So, no, it doesn't matter as much. Especially to those homers crowing about sitting KM for three or so games because Colt would be way good enough. Laughable.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If the Cardinals circle the drain in 2021, IDK who gets the blame. Everyone seemed to have stepped up but the cracks of 31-3 loss in third quarter is too big to ignore.

Stout

Reaction score
So what is the solution Quit?

Lol seriously? I've been putting up with this garbage since '88, and have savored the (rare) good times. What is the solution? Give the team hell when they deserve it--and they surely deserve it today--laud the team when they do well--and always, always stick around as a fan. Because to hell with fair-weather fans. Another solution is to not be delusional about our chances without KM.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay. And when Kyler sits again and the Seahawks beat us--let's face it, Colt's leading us nowhere--how are you going to feel?
Not worried about any of that until it actually happens it’s useless and futile

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lol seriously? I've been putting up with this garbage since '88, and have savored the (rare) good times. What is the solution? Give the team hell when they deserve it--and they surely deserve it today--laud the team when they do well--and always, always stick around as a fan. Because to hell with fair-weather fans. Another solution is to not be delusional about our chances without KM.
What would make you think they wouldn't do that ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose