Reaction score
Happy national TE day. :bday::bday::bday:

Kyle pitts 7-163.
Mike Gesicki 7-85 1TD.
CJ Uzomah 3-91 2 TDs.
Mark Andrews 3-48.
Robert Tonyan 4-63 1 TD.
Ricky Seals-Jones 6-51.
Jonnu Smith 2-52/Hunter Henry 2-23 1 TD. Travis Kelce 7-65.
Mycal Pruitt 2-27 1 TD.
Evan Engram 6-44.

Just to name a few

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy national TE day. :bday::bday::bday:

Kyle pitts 7-163.
Mike Gesicki 7-85 1TD.
CJ Uzomah 3-91 2 TDs.
Mark Andrews 3-48.
Robert Tonyan 4-63 1 TD.
Ricky Seals-Jones 6-51.
Jonnu Smith 2-52/Hunter Henry 2-23 1 TD. Travis Kelce 7-65.
Mycal Pruitt 2-27 1 TD.
Evan Engram 6-44.

Just to name a few

Good day for Ertz to go off

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He's been good until this year...He was even the coach a lot on this board wanted. Wonder what's gone wrong.
Probably been building. The Fitzpatrick/Tua clown show last year and IIRC some trading of a couple of defensive players who were solid, etc., etc. Players probably not sure he's really 'got their backs'. Pure conjecture on my part, just my take I have no :link: :)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Probably been building. The Fitzpatrick/Tua clown show last year and IIRC some trading of a couple of defensive players who were solid, etc., etc. Players probably not sure he's really 'got their backs'. Pure conjecture on my part, just my take I have no :link: :)
You'd think they'd be more mad at GM for trades. Also, with the Fitz/Tua stuff, I'd think the players would see he was willing to play the QB to help win. He wouldn't just keep Tua in and lose games. He was trying to win and develop Tua at the same time. All the talk of Watson this year is the owner's wishes...just like him wanting Tua last year over Herbert.

With all of that I'd see players pissed at the Owner/FO, but not necessarily Flores.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He's been good until this year...He was even the coach a lot on this board wanted. Wonder what's gone wrong.
They utilize 3 running backs, so no one can develop any rhythm. A lot of horizontal pass plays with waddle rather than pushing the ball downfield with Devontae Parker, Preston Williams, and Mike Gesicki to some degree. Then defensively they are bad. Xavier Howard and Byron Jones have been hurt most this year, but no pass rush to help their secondary. I only watch when I’m playing Myles Gaskins on fantasy, but watched most of today’s game and they have no rhythm as an offense and their D leaves people wide open everywhere.

Reactions: TRW

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose