The Hype Train Choo Choo

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There are far too many media analysts talking us up saying how we could be division challengers or look like a sure fire play off team.

I don;t like it. As soon as people that ignore us 99% of the time start talking about how great we look we inevitable let them down and give them a chance to start talking crap about us again.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are far too many media analysts talking us up saying how we could be division challengers or look like a sure fire play off team.

I don;t like it. As soon as people that ignore us 99% of the time start talking about how great we look we inevitable let them down and give them a chance to start talking crap about us again.
Seems to happen every time

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

It's a long season and I can guarantee that there will be some low points.

I still think the range is 7-11 wins.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even the public are on the hype train.

On Yahoo picken the Cards are the joint 2nd most heavily picked winner for theis week. 82% pick Cards to beat the Vikings. Same as Chiefs over Ravens.

Top is Rams over Colts at 83%.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even the public are on the hype train.

On Yahoo picken the Cards are the joint 2nd most heavily picked winner for theis week. 82% pick Cards to beat the Vikings. Same as Chiefs over Ravens.

Top is Rams over Colts at 83%.

I don't think Rams over Colts is an 83% lock myself.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I bet you can get some good odds on Aaron Rogers right now!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Ok our 2ndary was not exposed ‘because mr Jones - punched the Titans in the mouth early and often. I think we are good, and will become better - but keep laser focused on the NFCW title - it’s the only thing that matters - we match up well - if we can keep a run game balance.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Well what do you want? Positivity or negativity? Make up your mind!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's positivity and then there is stupidity. It's been one game and the Cardinals have gone from a team not talked about at all as a play off team to contenders for the division and sure fire play off bound.
That’s the media for you…. And a lot of posters! Lol

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There's positivity and then there is stupidity. It's been one game and the Cardinals have gone from a team not talked about at all as a play off team to contenders for the division and sure fire play off bound.

Who is saying sure fire playoff bound? In our division there is nothing sure about it. All 3 other teams played great week 1 also.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally haven't heard, or read, of a single person saying we are sure fire playoff bound.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think folks are talking about media. Nobody was talking about the Cardinals then suddenly everybody is.
ive heard it mentioned how all 4 NFC west teams could make the playoffs.
Personally, I wish the media would shut up and talk about somebody else.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who is saying sure fire playoff bound? In our division there is nothing sure about it. All 3 other teams played great week 1 also.

There's been a bunch of talking heads all over nfl media this week crowning us as a playoff team

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I thought Talib was awful. He sounded like a guy who didn't really study much in school, and was hit in the head alot.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose