MCU: Hawkeye (Disney+)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Marvel Studios’ Hawkeye TV series, which features Jeremy Renner reprising his role as Clint Barton and Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop, will premiere on Disney Plus next fall.

You must be registered for see images attach

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
-
Looks like a solid streaming movie but the MCU will just never be the same.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks fun. Haley Steinfeld is eminently watchable in everything she’s in. Even made Bumblebee a great ride.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't find the Hawkeye character that compelling in the movies, but this actually looks pretty exciting. Will definitely check this out.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really? I think they did a great job making him relevant. Heck, him and his family were the emotional core of Ultron, IMO.

Ultron was a mess, IMO. I never really cared for Hawkeye in the comics either. Or Green Arrow for that matter. Just always so out of place next to Hulk or Iron Man. Pew pew!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ultron was a mess, IMO. I never really cared for Hawkeye in the comics either. Or Green Arrow for that matter. Just always so out of place next to Hulk or Iron Man. Pew pew!
Did the comics ever explain who made his tech based arrow tips?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's been a while but I think it was Clint himself with a possible assist from Tony Stark every now and then. Probably some SHIELD influence in there as well.
I mean it had to be Clint starting out, right? But he wasn’t supposed to have that background.

looking back grew arrow was a hilarious looking hero too. I mean that beard and mustache would be a dead giveaway of his secret identity. And the Peter Pan/Robinhood hat?!? Didn’t bother me as a kid, but in retrospect it’s lol.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean it had to be Clint starting out, right? But he wasn’t supposed to have that background.

looking back grew arrow was a hilarious looking hero too. I mean that beard and mustache would be a dead giveaway of his secret identity. And the Peter Pan/Robinhood hat?!? Didn’t bother me as a kid, but in retrospect it’s lol.

That hat choice was...something. :?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really digging this so far! Doesn't quite feel Marvel and feels more Disney though.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me too! i think the above makes it better. IMO, the Disney shows have almost all been train wrecks, so the different feel helps. I love the "*Sigh* Let's get on with it" vibe.
Agreed all around!

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really want this to be good, but it suffers from the same crap as everything else since Endgame. Like Loki, Clint Barton is a guest star on his own show. It also really pisses me off that every reference to Steve Rogers is Captain Rogers and not Captain America. At least Kate Bishop isn't a complete Mary Sue.

The M-She-U'ing continues apace.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really want this to be good, but it suffers from the same crap as everything else since Endgame. Like Loki, Clint Barton is a guest star on his own show. It also really pisses me off that every reference to Steve Rogers is Captain Rogers and not Captain America. At least Kate Bishop isn't a complete Mary Sue.

The M-She-U'ing continues apace.
But he's not Captain American anymore, he's been replaced.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Enjoying it thus far. Two big reveals the last two episodes, connecting a previous TV series and movie.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose