Other games 09/12/21

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
***** typical browns choke horrible pass by mayfield

Mahomes and hill gonna be hard to contain....

OP
OP
W

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rams had a strange game, if the QB isn't a rookie that looks just not a #1 round pick, they lose the first game of the season. They looked the least impressive of all 4 NFC West teams, but on the other hand, they have our number since BA called them out...

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

How it started/ How it’s going…

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ravens with 1 of the most blatant pi calls I've ever seen. Every ref threw a flag instantly lmao

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Rams had a strange game, if the QB isn't a rookie that looks just not a #1 round pick, they lose the first game of the season. They looked the least impressive of all 4 NFC West teams, but on the other hand, they have our number since BA called them out...
Rams 34
Bears 14

Yeah, the Rams sucked...lol

OP
OP
W

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rams 34
Bears 14

Where did I say that?
I stated that with a real QB on the opposite team, that win would have been more problematic or a more impressiv win.

The Rams won, but the Rookie QB looked like a Rookie that wasn't ready. He was the worst of all starting Rookie QB and that says it all,

If your Rams are for real or pretenders will be seen around mid season, same goes for every team. On sunday they were the least impressiv, just because of the fact, that the opponent of the Rams looked the least prepared or simple the worst. Even the lions looked more competent and that by far.

Already after week 2 this could change. Rams play the Colts, 49ers the Eagles, Seattle the Titans and we the Vikings.

Next time try not to troll.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Rams 34
Bears 14

I would say that the Rams can't rely on two long TDs like that every week. The Van Jefferson TD was weird. It looked like all three of the defenders thought someone else should grab him but none of them did. And the Kupp was a total blown coverage.

It was a 34-14 score that was closer than it appeared. The Rams didn't stop the run particularly well and for a lot of the game, the Bears could have come back if they were a better team.

Still a solid win over a middling NFL team.

Just not the same as knocking out the AFC South champs :p

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Where did I say that?
I stated that with a real QB on the opposite team, that win would have been more problematic or a more impressiv win.

The Rams won, but the Rookie QB looked like a Rookie that wasn't ready. He was the worst of all starting Rookie QB and that says it all,

If your Rams are for real or pretenders will be seen around mid season, same goes for every team. On sunday they were the least impressiv, just because of the fact, that the opponent of the Rams looked the least prepared or simple the worst. Even the lions looked more competent and that by far.

Already after week 2 this could change. Rams play the Colts, 49ers the Eagles, Seattle the Titans and we the Vikings.

Who's trolling? You didn't mention that this is the first live action the Rams starters have had and so this was their pre-season game and still hung 34 on a pretty good defense. Stafford is a freakin' STUD, and you only mention the two long TD's? He is a game changer and that's a fact. He is decisive and balls on accurate and had a darn near perfect passer rating. The third TD was off schedule and he found Woods and placed the ball high so that there was no chance for an INT and Bobby Trees came down with some toe-drag-swag in that TD. Jared Goff would have gotten sacked in that situation, I believe.

The Cards did good against a not very good defense, but hey, you play who's in front of you and the Cards did their job. Murray still has to figure out the Rams defense to have any chance in the division, which thus far he hasn't been able to do. It's not a slam because the 49ers are our kryptonite and so we have to figure out how to deal with them

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Where did I say that?

Lets be real, the Rams looked way better than the Niners did.

OP
OP
W

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lets be real, the Rams looked way better than the Niners did.
The niners had 1 good half the Rams had 14 gifted points, in my opinion the Rams played less than what was to expect but, that is an opinon, maybe niners were worse, for sure Seattle and Cards are at the top for now, but for sure not the rams.

And @LoyalRam I said that the rams have our number, so basically you agree with me. But 14 points were "gifted" and 3 turnover on downs, where you should have kicked a FG at least on one ... bad coaching bad team effort by the Rams and Mack and Quinn were no shows on that game. For me the game felt much more like a 17:20 game as a 14:34 game but that is okay.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Rams defense looked good. Their offense looked like the Rams offense with a better QB.