2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Actually I think a rebuilding team like the Magic would be the perfect opportunity for Becky outside of the Spurs. It would be better if there is not pressure on her to win immediately.

I agree, I'm just not sure how a team of young players would take to her. I know the Spurs players like her, and they're pretty young now, which is why I mentioned them. Although I don't believe there are any egomaniacs on the Magic. That's Jonathon Isaac's team now and from all I've read and heard about him, he's a stand up kid. So it could work. That would be a better landing spot than say Cleveland, IMO.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The league has barred the Nets/KD's security guard from working the rest of the Bucks series.

ESPN.com/nba/story/_/id/31620352/brooklyn-nets-security-guard-work-milwaukee-rest-series-league-says-game-3-incident-bucks-pj-tucker

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is it really catching a break to face the clippers? Because I am really unsure of that.

We'd have home court vs the Clippers but wouldn't against the Jazz.

We're already 2-1 in Staples this postseason also. Yes vs the Lakers but the home court of the Clips would be somewhat familiar.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will beat the Jazz. We will lose to the Clippers.

I really want nothing to do with Kawhi Leonard in elimination games. I said before these series started that the Clippers scared me more than the Jazz.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I really want nothing to do with Kawhi Leonard in elimination games. I said before these series started that the Clippers scared me more than the Jazz.

His 4-6 record when facing elimination scares you?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This nets team is just inexplicable. I never know what to expect from them any given game.

I guess that makes them beatable.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The d on Durant in this game is really impressive. Guess he is guardble if the refs let them play.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kyrie’s ankle turn looked bad. Harden better magically heal.

I winced when I saw it. Done that before. I wasn't able to play for at least a month and a half. Of course, I had to be helped off the court and couldnt put any weight on it for weeks, so I guess his mightve not been as bad. But damn does rolling your ankle like that HURT.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I winced when I saw it. Done that before. I wasn't able to play for at least a month and a half. Of course, I had to be helped off the court and couldnt put any weight on it for weeks, so I guess his mightve not been as bad. But damn does rolling your ankle like that HURT.
I’ve broken the same ankle 5 times doing that. Didn’t realize I’d broken it the first four times until a doc pointed out all the old fractures in an X-ray of the ankle on the fifth break.

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m not looking past anyone but the Suns are giving me reasons to think they can beat the Nets if they earn that matchup. It might take 7 games but if they take care of Denver in the next game or two and then take the next round…I’m gonna believe in them.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not looking past anyone but the Suns are giving me reasons to think they can beat the Nets if they earn that matchup. It might take 7 games but if they take care of Denver in the next game or two and then take the next round…I’m gonna believe in them.

denver series is over today, I have zero doubt.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave