Suns @ Lakers Sunday Playoff thread 5-30- 2021 - Game 4

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he finally showed up when AD was gone? He’s been our best player from game 1 every game

He has been great but offensively he didnt show up until the second half. It seemed with AD out the Suns decided to feed him inside quite a bit.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Caruso is definitely one of those guys that you hate when he's on the opposing team. He's a world-class pain in the behind.

I think he's more of a Grayson Allen type where you always hate him. If he's on your team you just apologize for his existence before hand.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
he finally showed up when AD was gone? He’s been our best player from game 1 every game
That's fine. He played well after the first half when AD exited the game. That's what I saw. He didn't stand out at all in the first half. I don't really care too much if he was our best player on a relative basis. His stats will always look pretty with this teams lack of size and because of his minutes logged. I think he has to play with more tenacity overall the rest of this series if we hope to advance. Jmo.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He has been great but offensively he didnt show up until the second half. It seemed with AD out the Suns decided to feed him inside quite a bit.

AD hasn’t even defended him all series it’s been Drummond and Gasol

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's fine. He played well after the first half when AD exited the game. That's what I saw. He didn't stand out at all in the first half. I don't really care too much if he was our best player on a relative basis. His stats will always look pretty with this teams lack of size and because of his minutes logged. I think he has to play with more tenacity overall the rest of this series if we hope to advance. Jmo.

this kind of stuff is comical at this point.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bold prediction.

Has a 2nd seed ever beaten a 7th seed before in the history of the NBA?

This would be right up there with the time that 1st seed came back beat an 8th seed.

Every single person in the media picked us to lose because they, like you, are swinging on LeBron’s nuts.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
I missed the game. Anyone know of any places on the internet that replays entire games? I'll give youtube a try for highlights.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AD hasn’t even defended him all series it’s been Drummond and Gasol

Whether he's been guarding him or not doesn't change the fact that Ayton didn't produce much offense until the second half.

Ayton has been slower and more deliberate on offense. He hasn't been settling for jumpers or taking too long to put up his shots. AD has been close enough to him to double him or block passes to him. Without him out there, it allowed Ayton more space.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I missed the game. Anyone know of any places on the internet that replays entire games? I'll give youtube a try for highlights.

If you find somewhere, send me a link please. I've looked before but had no luck.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You and Ouchie should join us at Sharkeez Newport Beach for the game.

I am totally wearing my Suns polo

We stopped going to that hell hole years ago after one my Lindsey started screaming “I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you f’n bitch!” after a piece of a trash started barking at me for accidentally brushing past her.

and I’m in Phoenix.

Go to Mutt’s. Sharkeez is GROSS.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You and Ouchie should join us at Sharkeez Newport Beach for the game.

I am totally wearing my Suns polo
If we didn’t have our boys that night I would. Wednesday we lose em for 5 days. I never give up a last night with my boys.

where y’all staying? How long you out here?

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
If you find somewhere, send me a link please. I've looked before but had no luck.

This one is pretty good.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Couple good ones I found.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We stopped going to that hell hole years ago after one my Lindsey started screaming “I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you f’n bitch!” after a piece of a trash started barking at me for accidentally brushing past her.

and I’m in Phoenix.

Go to Mutt’s. Sharkeez is GROSS.
Have to agree, Mutts is a vastly superior bar to sharkeez. But there’s no liquor (just beer and wine) at Mutts so be prepared.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Have to give credit where due, Paul was awesome. Definitely on road to recovery. Figure he’s at 75%. Handle wasn’t good enough to dance yet and threes still beyond range. But man does 75% Paul make a huge difference. If there’s any lingering doubt about who is more important, Paul or book, I think we’ve learned that one.

nice to get something from crowder and Bridges. Still need more from them.

book has to get right.

Ayton was a beast defensively and on the boards. A freaking beast! This is close to the Ayton that those of us that harp on him know he’s capable of.

cam and Craig continue to bring good energy.

this team can win ugly bc they’ll continue to scrap and play defense. If nothing else, big credit to monty for instilling that mindset on this team. We’ve never had a suns team where defense was a constant. It’s fantastic!

I don’t have any sympathy for Davis. No laker fan had any for Paul.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it coaching or LBJ rubbing off on this Laker team to make them 1. douches 2. pansies 3. floppers.

Just being the Lakers makes them douches. Its something that name their chest brings out.

LeBron definitely has them flopping. He's beyond ridiculous in that aspect. I believe that is one of the main reasons he's not a serious contender for GOAT as well. He has too much skill to flop like he does. Its crazy that he thinks he needs to act like that to get calls.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
10 turnovers today - 5 by Booker.

ZERO by Paul. 9 assists and ZERO turnovers. BIG BALLS PAUL.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose