LAL/GSW to face PHO

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is Damian jones a free agent?

as much as he sucks he would still help us against the Lakers.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
why? Game 1 is what worries me the most because of the experience factor. It’s why I think we have a chance to get spanked because we’ll put ourselves behind the 8 ball immediately and then press in Game 2.
Yeah, that game 1 is critical. Suns have to take that game to have a good shot at the series. Go down 0-1 on homecourt with a young team and I think it'll be a short series.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just think the Lakers will be overconfident. But they will figure it out by game 2.

that might happen for a half, but we could also come out too amped up or tight.

look... I PRAY you’re right. I just don’t see it.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One thing that will be critical is book and Paul splitting double teams. They don’t do that nearly enough.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This just bums me out. I’ve just been getting kicked repeatedly in the junk in every way possible so far this year and the Suns were the one great escape most nights this year. A constant bright spot during a very dark period.

was really looking forward to a fun month or two of basketball. Now, I’m grabbing a cup to get ready for another kick in the junk.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First time a 7 seed is ever favored over a 2 seed.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
This is the Devin Booker series. There’s other important factors but if he doesn’t take over games offensively we’re toast.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
that might happen for a half, but we could also come out too amped up or tight.

look... I PRAY you’re right. I just don’t see it.

We have three guys who have experience in CP3, crowder and Craig.

X factor is book. Can he keep his emotions under control. And can DA stay out of foul trouble.

Payne has some experience from his okc days? I’m not sure.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s pretty sad with the ridiculous talent the Lakers have they still get bs calls which allow them to win games. For Christ sake their team is stacked and you still feel the need to help them? And Lebron and his bs I saw three rims shut the hell up they even said in the broadcast longest shot made in your career in the final 3 minutes, it was a throw up a prayer shot. Like he ever makes those crazy long 3s. The Lakers got lucky and some help. Hopefully the zebras can control their BS calls and the Suns can challenge them. It is just horrible luck the suns get a 2 seed and Lakers wind up with the 7 just another terrible break in suns history I guess!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Damian Jones was playing for the Kings in their finale. He scored 19 points and had 5 rebounds.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is the Devin Booker series. There’s other important factors but if he doesn’t take over games offensively we’re toast.

Man if Curry couldn't pull it off don't know what Book is gonna do.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Damian Jones was playing for the Kings in their finale. He scored 19 points and had 5 rebounds.

Was he under a 10 day contract?

probably doesn’t matter, because A. Jones is to dumb to see the issue, and B. playoff rosters are probably already set.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

If bubble Booker shows up then I like our chances. He'll need to play at that level for us to see the second round.

OP
OP
elindholm

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score

The same guy who started the season with the Suns, you mean, and most of this board was happy to see him leave? Because it was more important to keep six extra undersized combo guards who will never play?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man if Curry couldn't pull it off don't know what Book is gonna do.

Devin Booker has a better supporting cast with Chris Paul. The key is which Deandre Ayton shows up.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If bubble Booker shows up then I like our chances. He'll need to play at that level for us to see the second round.

the best thing booker can do is pass early and often out of double teams.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was he under a 10 day contract?

probably doesn’t matter, because A. Jones is to dumb to see the issue, and B. playoff rosters are probably already set.

I'm sure the Suns released Damian Jones for a reason.