Rookie Mini Camp

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Agree. We should definitely draft Thomas Jones over him.

Don't remind me. Being from ABQ, definitely wanted us to take Urlacher.
That, along with trading the pick that should have been Suggs and picking Levi instead of AP are the worst.
I know hindsight is 20/20 but that is three hall of fame players that this franchise botched. And they weren't even a stretch. All three were probably BPA at the time.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
After last year, looking forward to preseason. Zaven & Simmons better not be getting the vet treament, sitting after a 1 or 2 drives. More snaps the better but of course be smart about it.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Just got Rondale with pick 12 of my dynasty draft. Stoked to replace Andy for Rondale at the end of my bench. Maybe one of these guys works out at some point.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got Rondale with pick 12 of my dynasty draft. Stoked to replace Andy for Rondale at the end of my bench. Maybe one of these guys works out at some point.

The better question is what made you pick up Isabella to begin with

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know what time today's (Sat.) workout starts and ends, Arizona time? And are they outside or in the Bubble?

Reaction score
Shane's 6'5? I never would have guessed it. Can he run routes and in-line block? What are his hands like? We could use him. Get him to rookie camp.

You haven't seen any of his celebrity pics? He towers over everyone. :)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane's 6'5? I never would have guessed it. Can he run routes and in-line block? What are his hands like? We could use him. Get him to rookie camp.

Thats generous. lol... I am only 6'4" and weigh in at 258 currently... My hands are good but I lack ideal speed and have a lengthy history of lower back issues.. :)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats generous. lol... I am only 6'4" and weigh in at 258 currently... My hands are good but I lack ideal speed and have a lengthy history of lower back issues.. :)

Sounds good. Cardinals need someone for those 50/50 catches. Maybe play a little tight end.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Prayin collins moore tear it up in camp preseason

Cards really especially kiem for his job need this draft to be successful

Go cards