Bucs want Larry Fitzgerald

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Larry is a step slower but hasn’t lost his other skills. His numbers are down because he’s not been thrown to near as much. He’s still a thousand yard receiver if given the chance.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We should sign Dez Bryant if FITZ is gone. He wants to be here.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Larry is a step slower but hasn’t lost his other skills. His numbers are down because he’s not been thrown to near as much. He’s still a thousand yard receiver if given the chance.
I think you’re solely mistaken here. Larry never had blinding speed. But now he’s flat out slow. He’s got great hands and concentration, but he’s nowhere near a 1,000 yard receiver anymore. If a team could coax 600-700 outta him it would be amazing.

OP
OP
speedy

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I think you’re solely mistaken here. Larry never had blinding speed. But now he’s flat out slow. He’s got great hands and concentration, but he’s nowhere near a 1,000 yard receiver anymore. If a team could coax 600-700 outta him it would be amazing.

I was going to say 600 would be phenomenal but you beat me to it.

even in Warner’s run, he put the ball where Larry would come down with it. If Kyler could find some humility (huge difference between “humble” and “humility” in my book) he’d use Larry for that 5-600 of clutch catches.

... you can’t tell me Larry isn’t capable- dude perfectly caught a ball from between a dudes legs while sitting on his ass eating a burger in the back of the end zone this year. Idgas who you are; every team can find a place for guys that can CATCH the ball.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guarantee Arians and Brady would find a way to involve him and make him relevant. His decline has nothing to do with skill. It's under usage. He was never a speedster, so losing a step is irrelevant. He was always a hands guy and contested catch guy. He can still do that.

Just not true he's not nearly as fast or quick as he used to be so he has issues getting open as easily. Yes he'd probably be better with Brady than he was with Kyler because Brady has been around so long he can't be fooled, but Fitz is not the same guy. He has great hands yes, but he just struggles to get open now, father time catches everyone eventually.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This time larry taking forever.... i hope he comes for 1yr but wouldn't be upset if wanted a better super bowl shot with bucs

Ugh soooo many ex cards win sbowl lol

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s no guarantee the Bucs are even making the SB this year. Everything had to line up for them to even make it last season not gonna happen again IMO. Fitz chasing a ring like that would be a bit pathetic but whatever, if that’s the way he chose to leave Az after saying he wanted to stay with one organization his entire career it would be kinda lame.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s no guarantee the Bucs are even making the SB this year. Everything had to line up for them to even make it last season not gonna happen again IMO. Fitz chasing a ring like that would be a bit pathetic but whatever, if that’s the way he chose to leave Az after saying he wanted to stay with one organization his entire career it would be kinda lame.

how did everything have to line up for them? They played 3 road playoff games, beat the two teams in the NFC with the best records in the conference on the road and then beat the defending Super Bowl Champions, who had the best record in their conference.

The 2008 Cardinals is an example of everything lining up for them, hosting 2 playoff games while having worse records than both opponents and having the top 3 seeds in the playoffs all lose so that we could get HFA as a 4 seed with a 9-7 record.

The Bucs beat the three best teams in the league. That's a legit impressive playoff run.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
how did everything have to line up for them? They played 3 road playoff games, beat the two teams in the NFC with the best records in the conference on the road and then beat the defending Super Bowl Champions, who had the best record in their conference.

The 2008 Cardinals is an example of everything lining up for them, hosting 2 playoff games while having worse records than both opponents and having the top 3 seeds in the playoffs all lose so that we could get HFA as a 4 seed with a 9-7 record.

The Bucs beat the three best teams in the league. That's a legit impressive playoff run.

Sorry by lining up I mean the refs not calling any pass interference on that aggressive defense against the Saints and Packers that allowed them to squeak by. Yet called some very iffy ones to help Brady and the bucs. Everyone but Bucs fans could tell a blatant bias but whatever. Reminded me of when the NBA wanted king James to win one in Cleveland and let them mug and beat up on the warriors just to give him one. Brady didn’t have to do almost anything because the defense was allowed to grab, hold, tackle receivers against maybe the 3 best passing teams in the NFL (Saints, Packers, Cheifs) with almost zero pass interference calls... yeah looked real legit...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Sorry by lining up I mean the refs not calling any pass interference on that aggressive defense against the Saints and Packers that allowed them to squeak by. Yet called some very iffy ones to help Brady and the bucs. Everyone but Bucs fans could tell a blatant bias but whatever. Reminded me of when the NBA wanted king James to win one in Cleveland and let them mug and beat up on the warriors just to give him one. Brady didn’t have to do almost anything because the defense was allowed to grab, hold, tackle receivers against maybe the 3 best passing teams in the NFL (Saints, Packers, Cheifs) with almost zero pass interference calls... yeah looked real legit...
Personally I think this post is ridiculous. I’m not a Brady fan, I didn’t really care if arians won a super bowl, and I could care less about the bucs. Nothing I saw was out of the normal range of blown calls for any nfl game.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
BA is in the record that they have multiple offers on the table for AB...I think Fitz is probably a plan B, in case AB leaves for another team.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk