Fireworks....49ers moving on up in the draft

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
I think it’s going to be Fields and he’s going to be a beast in that offense.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
"The NFC West doesn't have any time to wait for guys to develop because all four teams are trying to compete.

Then you have the Texans fueling a divisional arms race where they're arming all sides like it's Afghanistan in the 1990s or something"

One of the best comments I've seen on Reddit today lol

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trey Lance over Fields. Lance is way more developed and has just as much potential.

I think it's him too but how is Lance more developed? He threw just over 300 passes in college total. Career numbers 30 TD's 1 INT. Soph year 28 TD's ZERO INT's, I think it's pretty apparent the level of competition he was at was WAY below what other first rounders saw.

Great athlete and I think he's going to the right coach to develop him but the difference in talent between what he saw in college to the NFL is huge, that's why they're saying Jimmy G is likely going to be the starter this year.

If you watch highlights on the kid big strong fast kid with a good arm but he really played one year. Also of note, the reason he wound up at ND State is that Minnesota, his dream school, told him they were going to move him to S. I bet they regret that now!