Legal Tampering period thread and Free agency 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No counting last year where he played few games after a knee injury, his pff grades in 3 seasons had an average of 75

I would like to add him and Ankhello Weatherspoon(80.2 pff grade last season ) u have two guys 25/26 years old with potential

Ankhello is also 6'3, and we need some lenght in the secondary

We need some players looking at the future cause actually we are adding just people with couple of years left

Witherspoon signed for the Seahawks

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Numbers for Trent Williams
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This is not good for us two ways. If Chiefs landed Trent they would be out on Hudson. Now they can focus on Hudson.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No counting last year where he played few games after a knee injury, his pff grades in 3 seasons had an average of 75

I would like to add him and Ankhello Weatherspoon(80.2 pff grade last season ) u have two guys 25/26 years old with potential

Ankhello is also 6'3, and we need some lenght in the secondary

We need some players looking at the future cause actually we are adding just people with couple of years left

1 yr 4M with Seattle

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is Keim not interested in WR's and CB's?

There have been several deals that would have been good fits here and were good value that we don't seem to have been in on (or were low balling).

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

There have been several deals that would have been good fits here and were good value that we don't seem to have been in on (or were low balling).
It would seem that Keim sees our roster very differently than some of us on the board. It wouldn't shock me if his plan at CB was let Peterson test the market and re-sign him or go with cheap vets. Seems similar to Reddick in that way.

Reactions: HGC

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It would seem that Keim sees our roster very differently than some of us on the board. It wouldn't shock me if his plan at CB was let Peterson test the market and re-sign him or go with cheap vets. Seems similar to Reddick in that way.

He knows we only have 2 CB's currently though right? Neither of which are CB1 or CB2?

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Interest has to run both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson