Legal Tampering period thread and Free agency 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
this is what I really don't get. banging the table for a CB who according to PFF was atrocious last year, wasn't good the year before and the year before that, was on PEDs. And he's only getting older.

Let me ask this... what's the contract value you want to sign him at?
About $7-8 million per for two years. Something like Chidobe Awuzie's contract, shortened by a year.

I'm not banging the table, by the way. I don't think there's any good CB options on the market, so I'd rather stick with familiarity.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About $7-8 million per for two years. Something like Chidobe Awuzie's contract, shortened by a year.

I'm not banging the table, by the way. I don't think there's any good CB options on the market, so I'd rather stick with familiarity.

ah. I guess I could live with 14 million for 2 years. But I know I’ll hate watching him play.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Now we are down to paying vets past their prime and/or reaching in the first for a CB. I have full confidence SK can do both

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Adoree Jackson is a good option

No counting last year where he played few games after a knee injury, his pff grades in 3 seasons had an average of 75

I would like to add him and Ankhello Weatherspoon(80.2 pff grade last season ) u have two guys 25/26 years old with potential

Ankhello is also 6'3, and we need some lenght in the secondary

We need some players looking at the future cause actually we are adding just people with couple of years left

Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Welp..... this mornings twitter feed was pretty depressing. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member