2019 1st round pick is QB Kyler Murray

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cardinals had better start putting players around Murray or we'll be dealing with the same BS that Houston is right now with Watson bitching about wanting out.
Will Fuller, brandin Cooks, Randall Cobb, k. Coutee, Kenny Stills before being traded to Buffalo... Much better unit

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Cardinals had better start putting players around Murray or we'll be dealing with the same BS that Houston is right now with Watson bitching about wanting out.
We don't have to worry about that.

If you want to know why Watson is leaving there's an incredibly detailed SI article about the Texans, that compares their front office situation to Game of Thrones. Basically, their owner made his priest head of football operations. Said priest, who was the brains behind the Hopkins trade, has undermined and gotten various competent employees fired and taken on their roles. Now he is at the top, and is filling the organization with his cronies. Watson decided to demand a trade right after the priest hired a crony to be General Manager. Anyone with any leverage at all should be looking for an exit from the Texans.

Last edited:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Let’s all overreact and overanalyze this picture

You must be registered for see images attach

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
none.
I'm half white half Mexican. My dad is fluent in spanish, my Spanish is terrible.
I miss around from time to time with my Spanish.
Long story short that's how we pronounce baseball over here near the border.

Thank u to share this

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Do u have a bond with some Italians?
Both my parents were the youngest sibling & only sibling in their respective families born in America. My Dad was Calabrese & my Mom was Sicilian. My Mom would never call herself Italian. She was "Sicilian". I was blessed to grow up with all the Italian traditions, especially around the Holidays. I was the only boy in the family & had 7 sisters. From very early on, I kissed my Mom & Dad every night before going to bed. That tradition continued even when I left home, got married, and had children of my own & my parents were just visiting for the weekend. I married an Irish girl, but our kids are now grown & still tell people they're Italian:cool:. Except on St. Patrick's Day. Everyone is Irish that day!

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Pa, seven sisters explains a lot. I only had five, but did have three brothers. Unfortunately, I was the only Cardinals fan in the family. The rest were 'homers'.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Pa, seven sisters explains a lot. I only had five, but did have three brothers. Unfortunately, I was the only Cardinals fan in the family. The rest were 'homers'.
Did you grow up in Scarsdale? I grew up in Syracuse. My Dad was a baseball Cardinals fan, so we decided to be football Cardinal fans too. Most of my friends & family were Giants fans.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Did you grow up in Scarsdale? I grew up in Syracuse. My Dad was a baseball Cardinals fan, so we decided to be football Cardinal fans too. Most of my friends & family were Giants fans.
I live in Eastchester, but my post office lives in Scarsdale. Other than two years in the Army, I've lived there all my life. B/t/w, Commissioner Goodell also lives in Eastchester. I'm in the north end of town and he's in the south end. And he's never invited me over for even a cup of coffee. Probably doesn't want to show favoritism for the Cardinals.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose