OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For me it's Frank right now. We were so lucky he got cut

Frank has progressed to the point when he is not in the game I miss him.

I believe he has improved his conditioning because he plays so much quicker than last season.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Messi just scored to tie the game up in Seville. 25 minutes to win it now. Awesome sports day.
Just took the lead on a Messi pass to Griezman. INSANE 10 minute comeback. Messi just came on the pitch down 1-0 12 minutes ago. Now up 2-1.

Raze

Suns fan since '89
Reaction score
For me it's Frank right now. We were so lucky he got cut
I'm really impressed that Monty has completely redesigned Frank's role. Last year he got blocked EVERY game in the post as they tried to force feed him down low. This year he's handling the ball on the perimeter and getting lane penetration which opens up his sweet passing game. Amazing the difference from this year to last.

He's gotta be getting 1-2 assists per game JUST to Bridges. Great chemistry between them. (Reminds me of Diaw to Marion)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to be able to say we are winning games down 3 rotation guys. Haven't been able to say that in a long time.

I know what you mean. Actually I feel the Suns were down four rotation players as Nader has played so well.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably my favorite player on the squad.

he’s definitely added to his game with that little dribble pull up on run outs and even started showing a little of a post game. And he’s become a very good cutter to the bucket.

if he ever became a knockdown three point shooter, he could be a really great overall player.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Theis is such a solid player. Next to Tatum, he worried me the most. Pritchard was right there as well.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Suns may have found a winning combination with Kaminsky starting at least against bigger teams.

The Heat have found something similar starting Olynyk.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
The fact he needs to be called “up” (whatever monty) this far into his third season while playing on a good team where he can see good role models EVERYWHERE is downright pathetic. The fact he’s capable of responding just shows how poor his motivation or mental game is.

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
im glad this worked, but I just hate that Ayton needs so much external pressure to play well.

You'd think the fact that Doncic has elevated himself to a superstar level is enough motivation to dominate. Watching Ayton frustates me and as much as I love his impact on the board I feel like he'll never elevate himself mentally and physically to become an elite inside presence.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol... Ouchie’s gone to plaid on his HAyton’ on DeAndre right now

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard