NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sounds neat. Yet.

When Arians unretired and Wilks was fired why the heck did the Cardinals not even attempt to bring back the Arians? The whole gang was available including Bowles. OH, Arians wanted to go to a team with better talent with a chance to win? This is where we land on Bidwill preferring Keim, despite 7-8, 8-8 and 3-13 seasons, over Arians.

Even today in Bidwill's view, Keim is better than Arians. As John Madden said, keep the coach not the suit.

Alas, seasons change, presidents change yet these Cardinals, 5 years removed from Bruce, no way near their 2014, 2015 teams that Keim put together. No "fake news" kicker in this is, Keim's 2014/2015 teams won only one playoff game. 8 years into Keim's tenure that is the sole playoff win.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

what are you not getting about he’s 100 and doesn’t want to be part of a rebuild. I know it’s hard but try and keep up

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

There’s two defenders on the goal line but there’s no way he doesn’t get to at least the 2-3 yard line setting up 4th and goal from there. Easy to judge from a still shot though.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

There’s two defenders on the goal line but there’s no way he doesn’t get to at least the 2-3 yard line setting up 4th and goal from there. Easy to judge from a still shot though.
Ehhh he’s standing still. You’ve got two players behind him already with the trajectory heading towards him moving a yard and a half to 2 yards away.... by the time he gets his legs moving he might make it a yard or two IMO. No way he actually scores. But still should’ve went for instead of kicking a field goal.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Ehhh he’s standing still. You’ve got two players behind him already with the trajectory heading towards him moving a yard and a half to 2 yards away.... by the time he gets his legs moving he might make it a yard or two IMO. No way he actually scores. But still should’ve went for instead of kicking a field goal.

He was moving that way then stopped to throw. Had he kept his momentum he gets close.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bucs got the worst winning % out of every single sports franchise counting all franchises from the Big 4 (NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL) & yet they could end up having TWO titles in their history.

Wild.
Sounds like the Miami Marlins

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom Brady will continue to re-write the Super Bowl record book

Tom Brady has been a starting quarterback for 19 NFL seasons: He’s been in the NFL for 21 years, but as a rookie in 2000 he was a backup and in 2008 he suffered a season-ending knee injury in the first game. Of those 19 seasons, Brady has ended up in the Super Bowl in 10 of them.

Brady’s Super Bowl résumé is far greater than any other player in NFL history. Here’s a list of the Super Bowl records Brady owns:

Games played: Super Bowl LV will be Brady’s 10th Super Bowl, by far the most in NFL history. Two other players have played in six Super Bowls, former Bills and Broncos defensive lineman Mike Lodish, and Brady’s old teammate Stephen Gostkowski. John Elway is the only quarterback other than Brady to play in even five Super Bowls.

Games won: Brady has six Super Bowl rings and will be going for his seventh. Former 49ers and Cowboys linebacker Charles Haley is the only other player with five Super Bowl rings.

Pass attempts: Brady has thrown 392 passes in Super Bowls. Peyton Manning has thrown the second-most, with 155.

Pass attempts in one game: Brady threw a Super Bowl-record 62 passes in the Patriots’ overtime win over the Falcons in Super Bowl LI.

Completions: Brady has completed 256 passes in Super Bowls. Peyton Manning has the next most, with 103 completions.

Completions in one game: Brady has the record with 43 completions against the Falcons. He also has the second-most completions in any Super Bowl, with 37 against the Seahawks in Super Bowl XLIX.

Consecutive completions: Brady completed 16 straight passes against the Giants in Super Bowl XLVI, a Super Bowl record.

Passing yards: Brady has thrown for 2,838 yards in Super Bowls, by far the most ever. Kurt Warner has thrown for the second-most yards in Super Bowls, with 1,156.

Yards gained in one game: Brady owns the single-game record with 505 passing yards in Super Bowl LII against the Eagles. He also has the second-most in a game, throwing for 466 yards in Super Bowl LI against the Falcons.

Touchdown passes: Brady owns the record with 18 touchdown passes in Super Bowls. Joe Montana is next, with 11.

Most attempts without an interception: Brady threw 48 passes against both the Giants in Super Bowl XLII and the Eagles in Super Bowl LII without an interception. That’s the most passes without an interception in Super Bowl history.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm happy as hell that tomorrow at work I will see no packers gear, hear no packer talk, and best of all listen to the media here fall all over them selves.

Tommorow they will be the siberian packers...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

WC, you have that Packer hate ingrained in your SOUL!! It's refreshing quite frankly as I have the same for the eagles. It's a part of my DNA and will always be.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Tom Brady has been a starting quarterback for 19 NFL seasons: He’s been in the NFL for 21 years, but as a rookie in 2000 he was a backup and in 2008 he suffered a season-ending knee injury in the first game. Of those 19 seasons, Brady has ended up in the Super Bowl in 10 of them.

Brady’s Super Bowl résumé is far greater than any other player in NFL history. Here’s a list of the Super Bowl records Brady owns:

Games played: Super Bowl LV will be Brady’s 10th Super Bowl, by far the most in NFL history. Two other players have played in six Super Bowls, former Bills and Broncos defensive lineman Mike Lodish, and Brady’s old teammate Stephen Gostkowski. John Elway is the only quarterback other than Brady to play in even five Super Bowls.

Games won: Brady has six Super Bowl rings and will be going for his seventh. Former 49ers and Cowboys linebacker Charles Haley is the only other player with five Super Bowl rings.

Pass attempts: Brady has thrown 392 passes in Super Bowls. Peyton Manning has thrown the second-most, with 155.

Pass attempts in one game: Brady threw a Super Bowl-record 62 passes in the Patriots’ overtime win over the Falcons in Super Bowl LI.

Completions: Brady has completed 256 passes in Super Bowls. Peyton Manning has the next most, with 103 completions.

Completions in one game: Brady has the record with 43 completions against the Falcons. He also has the second-most completions in any Super Bowl, with 37 against the Seahawks in Super Bowl XLIX.

Consecutive completions: Brady completed 16 straight passes against the Giants in Super Bowl XLVI, a Super Bowl record.

Passing yards: Brady has thrown for 2,838 yards in Super Bowls, by far the most ever. Kurt Warner has thrown for the second-most yards in Super Bowls, with 1,156.

Yards gained in one game: Brady owns the single-game record with 505 passing yards in Super Bowl LII against the Eagles. He also has the second-most in a game, throwing for 466 yards in Super Bowl LI against the Falcons.

Touchdown passes: Brady owns the record with 18 touchdown passes in Super Bowls. Joe Montana is next, with 11.

Most attempts without an interception: Brady threw 48 passes against both the Giants in Super Bowl XLII and the Eagles in Super Bowl LII without an interception. That’s the most passes without an interception in Super Bowl history.

Yeahhhh, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's the GOAT. :D

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

GOAT

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

:sarcasm: "System" QB, not the G.O.A.T., no good without BB, overrated, dead arm...etc., etc. :sarcasm:

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
I'm happy as hell that tomorrow at work I will see no packers gear, hear no packer talk, and best of all listen to the media here fall all over them selves.

I know that feeling. I just moved back to Arizona after living in Chicago for 10 years. Bears fans are hard to stomach when they are playing well.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
what are you not getting about he’s 100 and doesn’t want to be part of a rebuild. I know it’s hard but try and keep up
When BA took over the Bucs hadn't been to the playoffs in 13 years, had Jameis Winston as their starting QB, and were fresh off two 5-11 seasons. The job was a rebuild.

People continue to ignore the fact that BA chose that gig over ours. Simply put that is a massive indictment on our front office and ownership. No other way around it.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When BA took over the Bucs hadn't been to the playoffs in 13 years, had Jameis Winston as their starting QB, and were fresh off two 5-11 seasons. The job was a rebuild.

People continue to ignore the fact that BA chose that gig over ours. Simply put that is a massive indictment on our front office and ownership. No other way around it.

There maybe is something out there that I missed but I don't think there's any evidence that the Cardinals' front office WANTED him back or spoke to him about the job. I could be wrong on that but I couldn't find any indication that was done. I don't think there was a "choice" involved with BA. Jason Licht wanted him, interviewed him and hired him.

There is no indictment of anyone on the Cardinals because BA came out of retirement to coach the Buccaneers.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

I love your fandom of the Packers. You're a fan of hating them, it's great.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
So even if you are right
There maybe is something out there that I missed but I don't think there's any evidence that the Cardinals' front office WANTED him back or spoke to him about the job. I could be wrong on that but I couldn't find any indication that was done. I don't think there was a "choice" involved with BA. Jason Licht wanted him, interviewed him and hired him.

There is no indictment of anyone on the Cardinals because BA came out of retirement to coach the Buccaneers.
It's either:

a) BA wanted to come back yet wanted nothing to do with us

or

b) BA wanted to come back and we chose bum Kliff

Both are indictments

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just watched BA’s post-game presser from yesterday. Makes me so sad he’s no longer coaching the Cards. I miss the aggressive swagger he brought to the club. Now, by comparison, Big Red looks lost. KK is really in over his head (as was Wilks).

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
WC, you have that Packer hate ingrained in your SOUL!! It's refreshing quite frankly as I have the same for the eagles. It's a part of my DNA and will always be.
Thing is when we moved here in 2009, I didn't hate them. I had a great love for their history. The first time I walked in lambeau I got goose bumps. Their fans is what made that hate. They will root against the Cardinals even if it's not in the best interest of the packers. It's crazy, but I love the fact that we own their asses.

They openly told me when we were flying out to Phoenix to the seahags game that they hoped we lose. I told them that them and the seahags had the same record and that a cardinal win would benefit them. I told them so if you end up in the NFC championship game you would rather play in seattle? They told me that won't happen. It did and they lost in seattle. I laughed my behind off...yes it's true I have no behind...:):clapping:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave