We suck, but the refs suck worse

Reaction score
beyond words.
I agree the refs suck and blew many calls today and through out the year..
No question !!
But if it’s not your team getting screwed, we just sound like a bunch of babies..
Which isnt true
BUT if a dolphin or any other teams fan tells you the refs missed an obvious penalty that caused them to lose..
You may sympathize, but u dont really want to hear it

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well i think that call on hop was bs and should have got a def pi on the other

But such is life as a cards fan

Hope cards atleast decent next yr :(

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Tell that to Nawlins in the NFC Championship against those same Lambs. :moon::mrgreen:

Just sayin

Saints vs Patriots in the SB would’ve been 100x better for the league than the Rams. Same thing goes for ppl who think Stern wanted the Spurs over Suns. Doesn’t make sense.

As for the refs it’s crazy that they’re getting worse. The NFL needs to sack up and make it a full time gig. Year round training etc.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Saints vs Patriots in the SB would’ve been 100x better for the league than the Rams. Same thing goes for ppl who think Stern wanted the Spurs over Suns. Doesn’t make sense.

As for the refs it’s crazy that they’re getting worse. The NFL needs to sack up and make it a full time gig. Year round training etc.

LA TV market > New Orleans TV market.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There should not of been a touchdown on that interception since the Rams jumped off sides

not calling pass interference on the Rams when they tackled Hawkins in the end zone is inexcusable that’s a swing a 14 points
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the picksix, if you pay attention, even #52 knew he was offsides, when he starts to rush he hesitates, not because he thinks it's a screen but because he's expecting the refs to blow the play dead.

I watched the blocked FG, that's not clear cut it could be a penalty he did push down on the long snapper as he was jumping which is illegal you can't contact the snapper on the head or neck, but he was also blocked so the argument could be he was blocked into that contact. I can live with that one but the picksix and the safety both should have been no plays IMO.

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the picksix, if you pay attention, even #52 knew he was offsides, when he starts to rush he hesitates, not because he thinks it's a screen but because he's expecting the refs to blow the play dead.

I watched the blocked FG, that's not clear cut it could be a penalty he did push down on the long snapper as he was jumping which is illegal you can't contact the snapper on the head or neck, but he was also blocked so the argument could be he was blocked into that contact. I can live with that one but the picksix and the safety both should have been no plays IMO.

And Hopkins was interfered with by TWO Rams defenders in the end zone

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
There was some bad calls, there was some really obvious calls not thrown out there but the current situation with the team's lack of consistency made them just putting salt on a wound while we were attempting to put a band aid on a bullet wound... hence, the reason we did not make the playoffs was not due to penalties