Kyler Murray Post-Game

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
And not wanting to risk “hurting himself” to come back in. Not the actions of a leader who Bidwill put his faith and reputation on the line for. A little disappointing to see.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
And not wanting to risk “hurting himself” to come back in. Not the actions of a leader who Bidwill put his faith and reputation on the line for. A little disappointing to see.

He’s a soft little guy. Probably better suited for baseball where players sit due to hang nails.

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Its twice Kliff ran read options with a qb with a bum ankle.

I too would have trepidation if I was Kyler seeing my coach is an idiot.

He mentioned “all phases” of the game and “other things he didn’t want to break down specifically.” Also mentioned that by the point he came back in “It didn’t really matter.” Going to be an ugly offseason. This guy needs a coach who will challenge his ego

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He mentioned “all phases” of the game and “other things he didn’t want to break down specifically.” Also mentioned that by the point he came back in “It didn’t really matter.” Going to be an ugly offseason. This guy needs a coach who will challenge his ego

He mentioned not hurting themselves and working harder.

Keep seeing what you want to see

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I didn't hear that at all...and I've been one to question him in the past.

I actually heard a lot of good in his answers...said it's a bad feeling...he doesn't need to be motivated, he's self motivated...it did sound as if it wasn't his decision, based on demeanor, to not go back in sooner (it is what it is)... acknowledged he wasn [emoji817], but didn't sound like was making an excuse.

The only mention of the organization, was he hopes the whole organization learns from it, but I took that to mean not accepting loosing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I think that Kyler actually wants a coach to challenge and make him better.

I dont believe he is enamored by Kliff at all

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He mentioned not hurting themselves and working harder.

Keep seeing what you want to see
Yeah. I thought it was interesting to hear him talk about there being things the organization needed to do to stop hurting themselves but that he did not want to get into that.

I liked to hear it because I agree. There is something broken in this organization. He feels like he knows what it is but doesn't want to get into it.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Yeah. I thought it was interesting to hear him talk about there being things the organization needed to do to stop hurting themselves but that he did not want to get into that.

I liked to hear it because I agree. There is something broken in this organization. He feels like he knows what it is but doesn't want to get into it.
Only thing I can think of is accountability...Nobody seems to be holding others accountable for crap play, crap play calls, mental lapses, etc.

FO not holding coaches accountable...
Coaches not holding players accountable...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

Since we have the official Taylor Swift on board, I want to tell Kyler that 1. “Our song is the sound of screens from opponents” 2. The Steelers Super Bowl is the reason for the tear drops on my guitar 3. Wilks was a “Blank Space.” 4. Lisa Matthews rear use to “shake it off as an ASU cheerleader” and 5. Honey Badger and the Cardinals have “Bad Blood.”

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This is not the players' fault here. This is coaching. Kyler is walking on egg shells as a young guy thinking what is the right thing to say without throwing the coaching staff under the bus for a franchise which drafted him. He's ticked and holding back... this guy does not like losing at all

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Do you really want Kyler to RG3 himself?

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

How did that work out for RG III ?

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

We actually have ZERO evidence that Kyler has ever bought into Kliff's hype. He said no to him in college. He did not chose to play for Kliff.

Kliff is the one that has said Kyler is his dream QB, not the other way around.

I think it would be AWESOME if Kyler had enough swag to have a meeting with Bidwill and be like "You know this guy is a career loser right? I never cared about playing for him, and I will sign a contract extension with a different coach...you don't need to keep him around on my account".

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

dude what the heck are you talking about. How on earth did you get all that from that video? I seen nothing wrong with any of his answers

let me guess you think there was massive voter fraud aswell.

no I’m kidding you seen like a well adjusted reasonable guy, hey by the way you know what a guy like you needs? A bridge I just so happen to have one for sale. PM me

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We actually have ZERO evidence that Kyler has ever bought into Kliff's hype. He said no to him in college. He did not chose to play for Kliff.

Kliff is the one that has said Kyler is his dream QB, not the other way around.

I think it would be AWESOME if Kyler had enough swag to have a meeting with Bidwill and be like "You know this guy is a career loser right? I never cared about playing for him, and I will sign a contract extension with a different coach...you don't need to keep him around on my account".

Already confirmed by someone.close to Kyler last year with me.