Kyler Murray Post-Game

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of postgame clips, but all that stands out from Kyler each time is "Uh, yeah, uh, it is what it is." Just sounds like a disinterested kid who wants to go home and play some video games and forget what happened on the field. Dude should be pissed and embarrassed, but in all honesty it doesn't sound like he's too bothered by the dismal end to the season. This team needs some leaders, IMHO.

I don't get that impression at all. Kyler uses "it is what it is" a couple times as a verbal crutch but you can tell he's pissed, wants to win, and not happy with the way the team is being run.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words. I bet he kept going back to the locker room to take shots for that injury he sustained because he did mentioning for something to 'kick in'. The dude could not even put pressure on that ankle, so he took a shot which he did not have to to win a game when able... do not give a flying crap about the presentations of a presser for the media

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hate the downtrodden body language. I wish someone had taught him some leadership or fire in the face of media at some point.

However, I'll totally buy that Kyler doesn't love Kliff. I'm more or less a believer in Murray now. I'm not in the rest of the operation.
How he can have a better body language if he, Hop, Fitz and so on believe that KK and Vance don't do them any good and are the problem why they are losing?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And not wanting to risk “hurting himself” to come back in. Not the actions of a leader who Bidwill put his faith and reputation on the line for. A little disappointing to see.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I still haven't seen it but both Kliff and Kyler said they re taped the ankle to try and let him come back in but he couldn't and he was "waiting for things to happen" which is clearly code for they gave him a painkiller and he was waiting for that to numb the ankle so he could go back in.

I'm not going to blast him for that

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If players so worried about his appearance on bench, go make a damn play in the game to help him out. Also this is not Palmer or Warner @ tail end of career, it is 23 year old kid still trying to figure out his way. Heck, Palmer was voted top 10 most hated player in NFL & labelled a prima donna his last season in Cincinnati

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I still haven't seen it but both Kliff and Kyler said they re taped the ankle to try and let him come back in but he couldn't and he was "waiting for things to happen" which is clearly code for they gave him a painkiller and he was waiting for that to numb the ankle so he could go back in.

I'm not going to blast him for that

Agree, he wants to win and wanted to come back but was in pain. I can't believe that people are criticizing him for yesterday's game. We are damn lucky to have him as our QB.We just need to build our team around him.