Free Agency 2020

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Definitely need another big body. Never know how quickly a rookie develops. Fouls and injuries are a part of the game.
Nah. Can only afford so much insurance. Sarver is going to get his share of the lux tax payout.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
@offset

I'm not sure what the Suns are going to do with their remaining 2-3 open slots on the roster but it's looking like the Suns should have kept Frank Kaminsky for depth and trade purposes.

I'm thinking I was wrong about letting him go unless the Suns have something better planned.
Lol, I think we have switched spots. I saw somewhere that after signing Crowder, a BLE, and a Vet min, as well as re signing Carter and Saric we will be right at the tax payer threshold. I can’t really blame Sarver and the Suns for cutting Frank if keeping him would of made us a tax payer.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 years 19 million (player option on 2nd year)... that is a damn good deal.

damn... that is a steal. Good get for them after losing Harrell and a big man who can space the floor.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, I liked Ibaka a lot more, but in life, I try not to make good the enemy of great, so I am happy with Crowder... but man, Ibaka would of been awesome.

I know what song I would be singing... "We Are The Champions" by Queen.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Besides end of the bench players we don’t need any more players. Now, upgrading a position or two would be fine.