DJ traded to the Texans for DeAndre Freaking Hopkins

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Heh on Cardinals Underground at about the 14:30 mark of the episode Who Plays Opposite Patrick Peterson, Darren Urban alludes to Mitchs speculative article on Hopkins. Said something about a fan who lives on the other side of the country who has NO ACCESS to the team.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Heh on Cardinals Underground at about the 14:30 mark of the episode Who Plays Opposite Patrick Peterson, Darren Urban alludes to Mitchs speculative article on Hopkins. Said something about a fan who lives on the other side of the country who has NO ACCESS to the team.

Mitch article was just a pure speculation coming from his desire to find drama even when there isn't
But it was just something wrote on a fan site, wasn't his fault but the Texas journalist that retweeted his article
If he had paid more attention reading it he wouldn't have retweeted it

Ps) darren Urban surely read our forum

Last edited:

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The ROTB podcast is pretty good and those guys seem to have some sort of insight/sources at times, but it's pretty cringe whenever they bring Walter on and let him bloviate.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The ROTB podcast is pretty good and those guys seem to have some sort of insight/sources at times, but it's pretty cringe whenever they bring Walter on and let him bloviate.

Is that different than the podcast with Seth Cox and Jess Root?

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

I skip his articles on ROTB, all his crap is pure speculation.

Reaction score
Krangthebrain said:
I skip his articles on ROTB, all his crap is pure speculation.

Put nicely, Walter is a writer, not a reporter.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Put nicely, Walter is a writer, not a reporter.

The problem is that he treats his speculation as fact. And he claims to have some level of insider access. Darren Urban is indirectly telling us that Walter Mitchell has NO insider access.

While that isn't really news to any of us, it calls into question all of the times he has claimed this.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
The problem is that he treats his speculation as fact. And he claims to have some level of insider access. Darren Urban is indirectly telling us that Walter Mitchell has NO insider access.

While that isn't really news to any of us, it calls into question all of the times he has claimed this.
I've never felt he claims he has inside access, just friends in the industry that help validate his thoughts on judging facial expressions, coachspeak, or what have you. I could be wrong there though.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I've never felt he claims he has inside access, just friends in the industry that help validate his thoughts on judging facial expressions, coachspeak, or what have you. I could be wrong there though.

Mitch is full of himself, which is the only inside information he has and now is unbearable with a platform to mouth off

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I still can’t believe we got Hopkins AND got rid of DJ’s contract at the same time.
When it first came out, I was ecstatic because I could not believe we found a way to get rid of that contract... when I then found it out it also included Hopkins, well I'm still trying to figure that out lol

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
When it first came out, I was ecstatic because I could not believe we found a way to get rid of that contract... when I then found it out it also included Hopkins, well I'm still trying to figure that out lol

Yeah the trade sounded like the Cardinals JUST got rid of DJ at first. I was like cool, we probably tossed in a 4th rounder.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose