OT: Tua to start. Faces Cardinals in his 2nd game

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Odd since Fitz is top 10 in QBR.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I bet Fitz has been in on this from the beginning...he wants to play, for sure, but knows Tua is the future. Nobody was cheering for Tua louder on Sunday, than Fitz was from the sideline.

PS: I bet Fitz has a future in coaching or front office in Miami.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Kaepernick and Russ 2.0. This should scare the league. Fitz has been playing very well, so Tua must be killing it.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless he's just ready to play you almost have to look at this like they want to get Tua 10 games of work and they wouldn't mind losing some games so they get a higher pick, added in with the TExans' picks? As in unless he's just ready and we're going to be blown away, this almost looks like semi tanking to get him experience and improve their pick.

Fitz has that team rolling right now, this is odd.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let’s hope rams demoralize him in his first start and kill that confidence

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kaepernick and Russ 2.0. This should scare the league. Fitz has been playing very well, so Tua must be killing it.

ESPN is speculating they have a trade for Fitzpatrick and so they're selling high on him. No idea who that would be for at this point, Dallas doesn't make sense they already have Dalton.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screw that. I want them to beat the Rams.

Just hope Kyler/the O is ready the following game and that Tua gets those rookie QB on the road butterflies.

me too by demoralizing Tua and Fitz has to come save the day

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is dumb.

They are competing in their division. Fitzmagic is playing well and has an understanding with the limited receivers they have there. They are on a decent roll.

If they put Tua in and things go backwards then they can't go back again like they did with Rosen. It will wreck him. If you're going to put Tua in you wait until they are down and the only way is up.

Thats not to mention that Fitz has saved them multiple times with his legs which isn't Tua's game. Especially coming off his hip injury.

Weird decision.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is dumb.

They are competing in their division. Fitzmagic is playing well and has an understanding with the limited receivers they have there. They are on a decent roll.

If they put Tua in and things go backwards then they can't go back again like they did with Rosen. It will wreck him. If you're going to put Tua in you wait until they are down and the only way is up.

Thats not to mention that Fitz has saved them multiple times with his legs which isn't Tua's game. Especially coming off his hip injury.

Weird decision.
Unless they fear Fitz might get them a playoff spot when they really want is to have two top 10 picks.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
ESPN is speculating they have a trade for Fitzpatrick and so they're selling high on him. No idea who that would be for at this point, Dallas doesn't make sense they already have Dalton.
Dallas isn't that far fetched...Fitz can make something happen with bad protection and Dalton can't...Also, maybe look at Broncos...they are capable of winning games, Chicago style, but don't have a Foles on the roster to go to. They need to score more points than Drew Lock is capable of right now.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dallas isn't that far fetched...Fitz can make something happen with bad protection and Dalton can't...Also, maybe look at Broncos...they are capable of winning games, Chicago style, but don't have a Foles on the roster to go to. They need to score more points than Drew Lock is capable of right now.

My other thought was NE but that wouldn't make sense because Cam just got back and played so there's no reason to think he's going to need a replacement. But that's another team with a QB like Fitz and their defense they could do quite well. But it makes no sense with Newton back

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Broncos make a lot of sense. I get a lot of coverage here being outside of Denver.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Fitzpatrick might be playing the best football of his career right now so Tua is obviously showing them a lot in practice. Flores has done a damn good job in Miami all things considered. I’m excited to see Tua play.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Makes sense to me. Tua is their QBOTF and if they think he is ready than get him out there. All Fitz’s good play means is that they don’t need to rush Tua out there if they don’t think he is completely ready, but apparently they do think he is completely ready.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe the owner wants the attention on the Dolphins to increase by putting in the QBOTF.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn