Suns updates and discussion for the 2019-20 season

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought the Suns new training facility would be finished by now.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

I really hope this means we’re getting rid of our generic Walmart looking uniforms.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This was bound to happen since it's been on the market since February. It's not a message or anything like that. He moved into a bigger house before the pandemic started and if anyone watched any of his Twitch streams he talked about how weird it was moving into a new house and setting things up when the world was shut down. This article mentions him living elsewhere already.

Another thing mentioned in this article is how Booker's brother has gotten him into investing in real estate. That brother was listed as an agent on this sale also so it really is nothing to read into.

I'm sure Chicken Little is already clucking about how the sky is falling, again, but he also does that when Booker misses a field goal.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was bound to happen since it's been on the market since February. It's not a message or anything like that. He moved into a bigger house before the pandemic started and if anyone watched any of his Twitch streams he talked about how weird it was moving into a new house and setting things up when the world was shut down. This article mentions him living elsewhere already.

Another thing mentioned in this article is how Booker's brother has gotten him into investing in real estate. That brother was listed as an agent on this sale also so it really is nothing to read into.

I'm sure Chicken Little is already clucking about how the sky is falling, again, but he also does that when Booker misses a field goal.

Yeah, every little thing that happens starts an avalanche of speculation. I guess there is not much to write about this time of season. It should only heat up more when the NBA Finals are over.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kelly Oubre has been working out with trainer.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns reportedly 40/1 odds to win 2021 NBA championship.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Nine teams ahead of us in the West, but we're actually tied for 14th in the league, at 40/1 with the Pelicans and the Utah Jazz. That's pretty impressive considering the past 10 years. Hope the bubble wasn't fools' gold.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nine teams ahead of us in the West, but we're actually tied for 14th in the league, at 40/1 with the Pelicans and the Utah Jazz. That's pretty impressive considering the past 10 years. Hope the bubble wasn't fools' gold.

It's nice to feel like the Suns are on their way up.

The Suns actions this off season through the trade deadline is crucial for their future.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a tidbit about the hire of Kevin Young that caught my eye. The Suns need some help in developing young players.

Prior to his time on the Sixers’ coaching staff, Young spent nine seasons as a coach in the NBA G League, including time as head coach of the Delaware Blue Coats, Iowa Energy and Utah Flash. His first coaching position in pro basketball was as head coach of the Shamrock Rovers in the Irish Super League for the 2006-07 season, which followed time as an assistant coach at Utah Valley University and Oxford College. Young played collegiately at Clayton State University prior to his coaching career.

https://www.nba.com/suns/press-release/suns-add-kevin-young-coaching-staff#

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave