Suns @ Clippers Tuesday game thread 8-4-20 (season restart)

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He did lol but they aren't going to call that on a last second shot

It used to be that way but I've seen that shot called in closing seconds many, many times in the past few years. If you see it from the best angle, it's unquestionable and exactly what the refs have been told to focus on for a couple of years now.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

We’re no longer the worst WC team in the Bubble

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
It used to be that way but I've seen that shot called in closing seconds many, many times in the past few years. If you see it from the best angle, it's unquestionable and exactly what the refs have been told to focus on for a couple of years now.

Let me correct it. They aren't going to call that on a superstar player especially against a team like the suns

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
You see Taurasi blowing up these last few games!!!
Yup, she's playing like a kid again! At the age of 38, it's good to see in the twilight of her career.

The Mercury's new Big 3 of Taurasi, Diggins-Smith and Griner (big 4 with Hartley coming off the
bench, finishing games and leading in scoring) is looking good!

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
But I thought Booker had the look on his face that he didnt want to be here...and Cam cant get his shot off. Blah blah

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You Should have seen him run away from his teammates in the locker room. There is clear tension between him and the team.

Must have been someone else, I saw him heading towards the other team's locker room.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me correct it. They aren't going to call that on a superstar player especially against a team like the suns

Yeah, I'd agree they're much more likely to let someone like George or Kawhi get away with a late game foul like that and they are less likely to make that call when it's the Suns taking the shot (or the Kings or the Twolves or the Nets etc). Still, it's a call they are supposed to make and if we'd fouled on that same kind of shot, regardless of which Clipper we hit, I have no doubt it would have been called.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose