Earl Thomas held at gun point by wife

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"I am here to declare that my client unequivocally and categorically denies these allegations and we look forward to our day in court where we can clear her good name," Nina's attorney, Jonathan Goins, told TMZ.

after

According to police, cell phone video shows Nina pointing the gun at Earl "from less than a foot away and it can clearly be seen that Nina's finger was on the trigger and the safety is disengaged."

"Nina was booked for burglary of a residence with intent to commit aggravated assault with a deadly weapon—family violence, and later bonded out," TMZ wrote. She is also required to remain at least 200 yards away from the Ravens safety.

Lawyers can spin it.

With Air BnB in financial straits, Earl was just trying to bolster their revenue stream.

One of the women who was at the Airbnb house said Nina also pointed the gun at the women in the house and yelled: "I got something for all you hoes." She also said one of Nina's friends was swinging a knife.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I never understood cheating. Even the thought of keeping up with more than one woman is exhausting.

It is. Many a day I ask if it is worth it.

I do not cheat but I am not monogamous, yet I am open and honest about it. Still, you gotta hustle, it is like a second job.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Still had a round in the chamber...... Wow

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never understood cheating. Even the thought of keeping up with more than one woman is exhausting.

I forget the exact wording, but there was an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where his wife thought he may be wanting to have an affair...he laughed it off and said "What...and disappoint TWO women?!"

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ain’t no fun if the homies can’t have none lol

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So my agent just hit me and said that I’m going to be on TMZ tomorrow from an altercation that happened with me and Nina,” Thomas said. “So I just wanted to get ahead of it. I mean, it’s really not anybody’s business. It’s pissing me off that it got out but it’s the world we live in today. Instead of talking about it, just keep us in y’all’s prayers. Stuff like this happens, bro. We try to live the best lives we possibly can but sometimes it don’t go as planned. Just pray for us as we go through this stuff. We’ve back talking. I’m seeing my kids so just keep us in your prayers.”
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ned-at-gunpoint-by-wife-in-domestic-incident/

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
lol...I’m single and keeping up with more then one woman can be lots of fun. Exhausting sure. But fun none the less :)

but I don’t condone cheating...

It’s probably different when you’re married and your wife throws a new home improvement project from Pinterest at you every week.

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
It is. Many a day I ask if it is worth it.

I do not cheat but I am not monogamous, yet I am open and honest about it. Still, you gotta hustle, it is like a second job.

The most mature, successful poly individual I know says that being poly isn't about sex and fantasies, but about spreadsheets and schedules.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
HAHA. He was having a ********* with a chick...and his own brother...and he got caught red handed by his wife!!

He deserves to be mocked and made fun of. He's lucky she didn't shoot him.

You would think a rich athlete might be able to get chicks on his own...heck maybe even pull a ********* with two chicks, leave your brother out of it....in a place where a pistol wielding wife can't just bust in.

Like I said, he deserves to be made fun of.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
HAHA. He was having a ********* with a chick...and his own brother...and he got caught red handed by his wife!!

He deserves to be mocked and made fun of. He's lucky she didn't shoot him.

You would think a rich athlete might be able to get chicks on his own...heck maybe even pull a ********* with two chicks, leave your brother out of it....in a place where a pistol wielding wife can't just bust in.

Like I said, he deserves to be made fun of.
From what I am to understand there were several women there. Plenty to go around.