What's Booker doing

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
An article like this makes me question his commitment to the game long term. I hope it's just the odd circumstances talking and not reflective of his true attitude and approach.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NBA players should have access to a gym. That seems doable even if they have to play alone.

It would seem those who have tested positive COVID 19 and "cured" might be able be gym buddies.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Which part?

The parts where he seemed more interested in gaming than in basketball and the part where he seemed to have a lax attitude toward staying in shape while social distancing.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I had your ability to make something out of nothing because wouldn’t be so bored.

I think I'm going to apply to be one of Booker's "gym buddies" when they have an opening. :cheers:

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
For those people who don’t read the article he literally says "I’m trying to stay prepared as best as I can“... so feel free to ignore the moronic comment a few posts above.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
For those people who don’t read the article he literally says "I’m trying to stay prepared as best as I can“... so feel free to ignore the moronic comment a few posts above.
I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm guessing it's been over a month since a certain poster was banned.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one mentioned how that article touches on Booker discussing how Karl-Anthony Towns' parents tested positive for COVID-19 and his mother is in a medically induced coma. Booker did mention how he's tried talking to KAT and keeping his spirits up. I'm sure that is one of the things at the front of his mind and I don't blame him for that. That seems to be part of what caused Booker to want to start his live streaming sessions with the aim of raising money and educating people during this outbreak.

The article also mentions how when he started his live streaming during this shutdown he pledged $100k towards relief efforts brought about because of this outbreak. He said he hopes to educate people who come to his channel and he's accepting donations through his channel as well. It's worth mentioning that Phoenix Suns Charities matched Book's initial pledge as well.

For anyone who wants to read more about KAT's situation, I found this link from the LA Times. She's in a medically induced coma because of the virus and is also on a ventilator. I hope she's able to make a full and speedy recovery.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still surprised there is not more access to private facilities for players to workout.

In The Athletic, Cam talks about his recovery from mononucleosis.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose