Adrian Killins should be the cards 7th round pick/UDFA

hahawhothat

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

If I could guarantee him as UDFA that would be ideal. He can handle kick returns, jet sweeps, read options and he can catch the ball. He may be smaller but a match up nightmare. Payton, McVay and Andy Reid would know how to use him. He would make cards offense that much scarier....

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Being based in Orlando I’ve seen him first hand. He’s very small. Hard to believe he’ll stand up to the punishment the NFL hands out.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Being based in Orlando I’ve seen him first hand. He’s very small. Hard to believe he’ll stand up to the punishment the NFL hands out.

I don't know either but there is something he has with his speed which most guys with those jets do not and that's he is able to flirt with contact and somehow glance off the initial contact in a box

Last edited:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
That kid sure is fast, wow. He’d be worth a 7th round pick and give Kliff a chance to see if he can design gadget plays around this guy to get him in space a couple times a game.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He can be a third down running back and kick returner
Has playmaking ability with his quickness and speed, seems reliable catching the football
A faster version of LaRod Stephens-Howling

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
It’s nice that Adrians agent is leaving no stone unturned to get his client drafted

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave