The Stranger (Netflix)

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes im watching it. Im on episode 6. I love the English crime/drama! So far this show does not disappoint.

My wife and I love these crime dramas too. I haven't checked this out yet, I thought maybe it was a supernatural type which we're not into. I'll give it a try.

btw, we are hooked on 'Nordic Noir' and have watched every one we can find. There's a ton of really good ones. We just finished Quicksand on Amazon and are watching season 2 of Trapped.

SpokaneCardfan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My wife and I love these crime dramas too. I haven't checked this out yet, I thought maybe it was a supernatural type which we're not into. I'll give it a try.

btw, we are hooked on 'Nordic Noir' and have watched every one we can find. There's a ton of really good ones. We just finished Quicksand on Amazon and are watching season 2 of Trapped.
Wow never heard of those. I'll have to check them out. A great English crime show is Line of Duty. Hinterland is really good too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow never heard of those. I'll have to check them out. A great English crime show is Line of Duty. Hinterland is really good too.

To name a few...

The Fall.. Maybe the best of them all
Happy Valley.. An English Fargo
Wallender
River
Marcella.. Outstanding
Borderliner

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched it, it was pretty good.

Luther should be included in any English crime drama list.

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We thought it might go in that direction, but kinda thinking no now. Have three or four episodes left.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Broadchurch is by far my favorite. That first season was impossible to stop watching. I’ll have to check this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Broadchurch is by far my favorite. That first season was impossible to stop watching. I’ll have to check this out.

I loved that DI Hardy's nickname was S**tface. I could listen to Scottish accent all day too.