AFC nfc championship games thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a broken elbow for Tevin Coleman. I did that falling while roller blading you put the hand out to break the fall and you break the head of the radius because it gets pushed up. Very painful injury not surprised at all they carted him off like that.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Packers need at least a FG and preferrably a TD on this last drive. They get the ball to start the 2nd half so they have a chance to stack scores but to do it, they got to score now.

They need to run Rodgers, it's why we were so effective against SF both times they were worried about Kyler running.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
he doesn’t have Mahomes head on his shoulders. He doesn’t have his vision and calm demeanor. He panics way too much. Not even close to the same player.

I dont think its fair to judge that right now.

Chiefs also have a very solid o-line and top flight weapons.

Its easier dropping back knowing you have guys on the backend who can do somethings

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
I wonder if the storyline of San Fran picking Solomon Thomas over Mahomes will be brought up the next two weeks.

They needed a QB at the time and you know how the media likes to create a narrative.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I would like to thank every SF running back for keeping the cost of Drake reasonable.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
I wonder if the storyline of San Fran picking Solomon Thomas over Mahomes will be brought up the next two weeks.

They needed a QB at the time and you know how the media likes to create a narrative.

Could’ve been worse... Niners could have drafted Mahomes or Watson instead of trading for Carappolo.