AFC nfc championship games thread

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Two years after tearing his achilles and being deemed overrated based on the Legion Of Boom Richard Sherman was 2nd team all pro and going to the SB #respect

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Packers put in one of the worst performances in a CG I can recall. Certainly recently.

They didn't do a single thing to stop the Niners natural game. Its like they turned up and said "just go play". 280 yards rushing? Jimmy G went 90 mins between throwing passes? That's some awful coaching.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just saw this.

Tyreek Hill does this in pregame intro. Yes, he is doing the dog peeing thing. On his own home field. My question is

Why?

You must be registered for see images attach
Because he’s pure trash? Where is Arron Hernandez when you need him? This dude is the only reason I struggle rooting for the chiefs in the playoffs.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
while correlation doesn't always equal causation, sometimes...…

Starting Offensive Tackles in the games / where drafted:

SF:
Staley Rd 1
McGlinchey Rd 1

GB:
Baktiari Rd 4
Bulaga Rd 1

Tenn:
Lewan Rd 1
Conklin Rd 1

KC:
Fisher Rd 1
Schwartz Rd 2

also, of the 12 interior OL positions from the four teams: 2 1st rounders, but on their second team (Saffold- Tenn, and Tomlinson- SF). As many 6&7th round starters as 2nd round starters.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Two years after tearing his achilles and being deemed overrated based on the Legion Of Boom Richard Sherman was 2nd team all pro and going to the SB #respect
I wish Peterson was as consistent as him.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is Aaron & Matt surrounded by a cast of clowns. That is a roster so full of mediocre, at best, talent. 13 - 3 with smoke and mirrors.

Agreed I have no idea how they got that far they have 1 good WR, a TE in Graham who fell off the map, but don't forget their run game with Aaron Jones. Rodgers this year was human because he had nobody to throw to but Adams, Jones was a big part of them getting this far. But you just knew the 49ers defense would take him away.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave