AFC/NFC Divisional Round Weekend. 2020

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Side note: Hell of a draft by the Ravens in 2018. 3/4 starters in first 4 picks and 2 are pro bowlers all ready.

also an example that even the best drafting teams get it wrong sometimes: had Hurst better than Andrews

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love how LJ now sucks and “ the blueprint” has been lai out.

again WR dropped 7 passes and some of them were a joke hitting guys flat out in the chest

and the defense gave up 200+ yards rushing

yeah that’s not a recipe for a win no matter who your QB is.

I am not sure Will Snead IV would agree. Jackson throws in the vicinity of receivers too often and they end up getting creamed. The great ones throw receivers open. Snead got blasted early on "vicinity" throws and contracted the look out mentality.

PS , Heard some pundit suggest that Jackson is a Fantasy Football Hero. I agree. He has a long way to go. Playoff football is far away from AFC Central competition.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah he is huge. I don’t think he is no 230, I think he weighs around 250.

It must be a nightmare for CB’s when they see Henry galloping towards them.
The double stiff arm on Earl Thomas was explosively comical. Earl should have just got the Hell out of the way. He actually looked as if he was downfield blocking for Henry.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
********.Acting like he is the only QB to have a bad playoff game is beyond ignorant.Bad games do happen.How many playoff games has KM been in since being in theNFL.?
Obsession

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Lamar was trying too much too. For example on his fumble, the one after the Henry TD pass, he avoided the defender nicely in the pocket, then held onto the ball too long allowing said defender to come from behind and strip him. I don’t think this was a blueprint to beat Lamar because if you’d have said he’d throw for 300 and run for 100, you’d think they dominated. Lamar will use this as fuel and they’ll be back again next year.
That play alone, you just shook off a sack, you're under fire... To **** his arm multiple times is way too much under that kind of pressure

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You aren't going to believe me because I'm posting this after their win....but I had Tennessee vs. KC in the AFC Championship game.

Tennessee is a tough out for anyone. They run the ball so effectively, and Derrick Henry is unstoppable. If they don't turn it over, it will be very difficult to beat them. That being said, I think KC has too many explosive plays for them to contain, but it will be a closer game than people thing. KC 31 - Tennessee 24

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
KM: 22 years old
LJ: 23 years old

The future is bright for KM and LJ

If I had to put money on who was the more productive QB over the next 5 years, my money is on KM.
I think Lamar, though wildly talented and gifted, will suffer from being more of a one-trick pony. I just don’t see him being proficient enough as a passer, to offset opposing defenses catching up to him...
Now, Harbaugh can maybe find a way to surround him with a receiving corps that includes the next Fitz and Jerry Rice, and maybe then LJ can find a way to be successful as a passer... but I think that’s a bit unreasonable to expect.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I love how LJ now sucks and “ the blueprint” has been lai out.

again WR dropped 7 passes and some of them were a joke hitting guys flat out in the chest

and the defense gave up 200+ yards rushing

yeah that’s not a recipe for a win no matter who your QB is.

Who said he sucks?

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I had to put money on who was the more productive QB over the next 5 years, my money is on KM.
I think Lamar, though wildly talented and gifted, will suffer from being more of a one-trick pony. I just don’t see him being proficient enough as a passer, to offset opposing defenses catching up to him...
Now, Harbaugh can maybe find a way to surround him with a receiving corps that includes the next Fitz and Jerry Rice, and maybe then LJ can find a way to be successful as a passer... but I think that’s a bit unreasonable to expect.
Per Schefter, the Ravens are 45 million under the cap and have 9 draft picks in the upcoming draft. Nice.

In Romans offense TE’s are more coveted than WR’s dating back to his days as OC in SF. I do not believe WRs are going to be sought after by the Ravens.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Similarly to the game last night. Underdog gets 14 quick points and the favorite has one of their best handed receiver drop a pass

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk