AFC/NFC Divisional Round Weekend. 2020

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Disagree.

Him & Rodgers are obviously good in the pocket, but they are far more dangerous outside of it.
There isn't team in the NFL that wouldn't rather have Rodgers running then throwing.
Think you missed the point. Rodgers can beat you from the pocket. Mobility is a bonus. Guys like Jackson, Murray, Josh Allen, etc. are more likely to beat you with their legs instead of their arm and that's not a formula for post season success.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There isn't team in the NFL that wouldn't rather have Rodgers running then throwing.
Think you missed the point. Rodgers can beat you from the pocket. Mobility is a bonus. Guys like Jackson, Murray, Josh Allen, etc. are more likely to beat you with their legs instead of their arm and that's not a formula for post season success.
Think you’ve missed the point.

Games are still won in the pocket, but they’re not won in the pocket with statues anymore.

There is not a single statue in the playoffs anymore.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Think you’ve missed the point.

Games are still won in the pocket, but they’re not won in the pocket with statues anymore.

There is not a single statue in the playoffs anymore.
How did I miss the point when that's exactly what I said, lol.
Not once did I mention a statue.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah not really. Like I said 7 drops. Was that part of the Titans blue print to? Or how bout the Henry running for 200 yards.

There defense got dominated. Dude I really think there going to the super bowl. That KC defense ain’t stopping that running game. Don’t care how good your offense is if it’s never on the field
Make Lamar more of a pocket passer & your chances improve greatly in winning the game. He has improved as a passer but it's not his strength.
Every QB deals with drops.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love how LJ now sucks and “ the blueprint” has been lai out.

again WR dropped 7 passes and some of them were a joke hitting guys flat out in the chest

and the defense gave up 200+ yards rushing

yeah that’s not a recipe for a win no matter who your QB is.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Most teams will lose when you give up 200 yards rushing and have 3 turnovers.

Somehow I just love the underdog story. Nothing against Lamar or the Ravens but I was pulling for the Titans.

I think there going to the super bowl. I don’t see KC or Houston stopping that rushing attack

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Derrick Henry is a monster.

He is also very humble. It is hard not to root for the guy.

have you see the picture of him standing next to Mark Ingram at Alabama it’s a joke how big Henry is.

god I want a dominate running game

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
have you see the picture of him standing next to Mark Ingram at Alabama it’s a joke how big Henry is.

god I want a dominate running game
Yeah he is huge. I don’t think he is no 230, I think he weighs around 250.

It must be a nightmare for CB’s when they see Henry galloping towards them.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I love how LJ now sucks and “ the blueprint” has been lai out.

again WR dropped 7 passes and some of them were a joke hitting guys flat out in the chest

and the defense gave up 200+ yards rushing

yeah that’s not a recipe for a win no matter who your QB is.
I think Lamar was trying too much too. For example on his fumble, the one after the Henry TD pass, he avoided the defender nicely in the pocket, then held onto the ball too long allowing said defender to come from behind and strip him. I don’t think this was a blueprint to beat Lamar because if you’d have said he’d throw for 300 and run for 100, you’d think they dominated. Lamar will use this as fuel and they’ll be back again next year.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Huge difference when a QB gets drafted by a 9-7 team vs the worst team in the league like all #1 overall picks.

Probably makes a difference when you get drafted by a team with one of the best OL's in the NFL as well.

Side note: Hell of a draft by the Ravens in 2018. 3/4 starters in first 4 picks and 2 are pro bowlers all ready.

Notice where the last two picks played. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah he is huge. I don’t think he is no 230, I think he weighs around 250.

It must be a nightmare for CB’s when they see Henry galloping towards them.
They said 245 last night on the broadcast. And he runs a 4.5 lol. Knock on him was he takes too long to hit the hole and can’t cutback. Won’t matter when he has holes like last night to run through lol

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Derek Henry Jr is staying in school another year.

You must be registered for see images attach

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think there going to the super bowl. I don’t see KC or Houston stopping that rushing attack
Two keys to beating the Titans you have to get a lead and HAVE to make Tannehill beat you.

I think the Chiefs have the type of team that can score and score quickly if need be. But their offense can also put together drives to keep Henry on the sidelines.