Cardinals to Attend Kaepernick Workout

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You cant tell me that there are 64 better QBs that Kaepernick. I dont even think there are 32 better.

I agree but the meltdowns that would happen make him a toxic hire. I just wish people would put the same amount of passion in players who abuse women and children.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I agree but the meltdowns that would happen make him a toxic hire. I just wish people would put the same amount of passion in players who abuse women and children.

I totally agree. Beating up women and children goes virtually unpunished. Deflating a football and Tom Brady is suspended four games, Patriots fined $1 million and docked two draft choices as punishment. The NFL is screwed up.

I would like to see Kap get a shot here and let the meltdowns begin but they will end with the wins. Winning cures all.

CRC83

Veteran
Reaction score
Seriously. It’s ridiculous the hate for this guy compared to other players who have committed crimes. And the kneeling wasn’t because he is anti flag or anti police/armed forces, it’s for oppression of minorities. I get why people might be offended initially, but do research on why he was doing it. And it is his right to do it. This is an example of the freedom we have...not a bad thing!

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kap can throw the deep ball he always has been able to do that but it’s the middle stuff and putting some touch on it that he struggles with.

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
I agree but the meltdowns that would happen make him a toxic hire.
The same people that will melt down and get pissy about him getting a starting job will be knocking down the door to pretend they were always a fan if he's winning. Do you guys know anyone who boycotted the NFL a few years ago who's legitimately not watching it anymore? Neither do I.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The same people that will melt down and get pissy about him getting a starting job will be knocking down the door to pretend they were always a fan if he's winning. Do you guys know anyone who boycotted the NFL a few years ago who's legitimately not watching it anymore? Neither do I.
I know tons.... To be honest, I’m definitely in the minority’s of friends/family who still follow the NFL. We are having Friendsgiving today at my buddy’s house and I’ll definitely be stuck watching the game today on my phone.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score

I could care less about the politics portion of all this because I think he had a right to do what he did and people have a right to not watch if they don't want to watch.

I think people should seriously consider respecting people who think they have something better to do with their time and there's nothing wrong with people who want to watch the games either it's their money and time.

Myself I was never much of a fan of him as a QB strictly so I hope we don't sign him.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Cards didn’t attend but a guy was there from a college scouting service the Cards have used. I don’t believe the Cards are interested but I’m told Kap looked good and could still play in this league.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lmfao why even attend... u could get a better backup in fa or draft without the drama

I hope Kaepernick finds a team but won't be az

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just listened to a little discussion about the workout on TV. From what I gathered, Bill Cowher (sp? x-coach) would not have anything to do with him (again, only from what I inferred from it).

Mostly because he didn't think kap his head/heart into football, not the actual try out footage, but his talking.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose