OT: Antonio Brown

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Oh please, don't beat that dead horse again. The guy is a widower who got a handy at a strip mall massage parlor. Is that really such an outrageous "crime"?
If i recall it was alot more than a handy. And the widower was even going at it with 2 at one time. Just saying

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Oh please, don't beat that dead horse again. The guy is a widower who got a handy at a strip mall massage parlor. Is that really such an outrageous "crime"?

Not for him but think about the woman. Pretty sure this job wasn't her life's dream. A billionaire taking advantage of a person that is willing to do that to survive. Seems outrageous to me.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Not outrageous, but a guy with his money can sure afford something better than a handy next to a 7/11.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not for him but think about the woman. Pretty sure this job wasn't her life's dream. A billionaire taking advantage of a person that is willing to do that to survive. Seems outrageous to me.
Yeah i believe the whole investigation started cause the women were living out of the parlor....even cooking out back and such.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Read up on sex trafficking then im sure your whole thought process on how it isnt a 'crime' would change

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah, this makes sense... but what DOESN'T make sense is why they signed him in the first place! Why did this incident somehow enrage Kraft more than all the ones that happened before they signed Brown?

...dbs
Because Kraft is fine with the behavior until it’s brought to light and blemishes his product. Duh.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Uh from someone that had a likelihood of being the victim of a sex trafficker . . . so yeah.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He’s like Danny Ainge...no one liked him till he’s on your team

Yea you can bring up 1000 differences
But
It holds true if AB signs with AZ and plays well 99% of the fans will get on board

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s like Danny Ainge...no one liked him till he’s on your team

Yea you can bring up 1000 differences
But
It holds true if AB signs with AZ and plays well 99% of the fans will get on board

He is nothing like Danny Ainge. Danny Ainge had zero issues off the court. AB is human feces.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bang bang plays happen in football.

They sure do, they also rarely result in a player taking a few strides and then trying to put their full momentum into the head of a defenseless player.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah i believe the whole investigation started cause the women were living out of the parlor....even cooking out back and such.
sounds like the parlors problem to me. That and the outdated and stupid morality law making it illegal and allowing this to happen in the first place.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
https://sports.yahoo.com/back-to-school-antonio-brown-reenrolls-at-central-michigan-165102681.html

Brown has apparently re-enrolled in classes at Central Michigan University, where he played for three seasons.

On Monday morning, he posted a photo of a class schedule on his Instagram stories featuring four class codes. It was captioned “Back to school” and included the Central Michigan Athletics Instagram handle.

The classes Brown is taking are:

• MGT 312 - Introduction to management

• ENG 303WI - Technical writing

• REL 334WI - Death and dying

• SOC 323 - Racism and inequality

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude is done. In his yard, broadcasting live while a chick and kids are put in a police car, talking trash to police, calling people crackers and more.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk