OT: Antonio Brown

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington)
9/7/19, 7:30 AM
I just got an email from Antonio Brown. He tells me the team “took away my guarantees.” He added there’s “no way I play after they took that and made my contract week to week.” So at this moment, once again, don’t expect AB to play on Monday Night Football.
Dear Antonio Clown YOU did this to yourself!!! Stop blaming others for your complete lunacy Mr jackass

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
This saga is really starting to have a Titus Young "feel" to it...

As many have mentioned before, this is larger than football...do not want to see this end with a barricaded standoff with the police. He needs help!

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
why is eveeyone mad at him. Who cares. Wow we treat him worse than players who have beaten women or children. T Hill at Kansas City getting 55 million. Dude yelled and cussed at the GM big deal. Does anyone remember Dennis Rodman. Laterrel Spreewell choked his coach!! lol. There have been baseball players taking swings at their manager during a baseball game!!!! Being competitive makes people angry and some are confrational. Damn. Football is a violent sport and because we have social media everyone wants to be a closet Psychiatrist. lol. Ray Lewis was in a posse that killed someone!! and he skated by with nothing. Kareem Hunt slammed a girl and kicked her on VIDEO!! lol. Brown yelled and cussed at a dude. Is he really that crazy?? John McEnroe use to berate and cuss linesman daily. We have gotten soft.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Please explain other than being outspoken and spewing off some dumb things on social media. What has he done wrong??? Any DUI's. Drugs. Suspensions for PED. Criminal activity??

Bobster

All Star
Reaction score
Please explain other than being outspoken and spewing off some dumb things on social media. What has he done wrong??? Any DUI's. Drugs. Suspensions for PED. Criminal activity??

Go into work Monday and call your boss a cracker and threaten him physically and see how that works out for you.

This is the guy who took three unexcused days off just prior to a must-win game for his team to make the playoffs last year.

And that doesn't even begin to address the day-to-day poor behavior his employers have endure simply because he's a narcissist.

Brown wants a special set of rules for him, and he wants all of his misbehavior to be overlooked simply because he's a productive player. But life just doesn't work that way. You should be accountable for your behavior and be man enough to accept the consequences for your actions.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
if they release him. Sign him!!!! incentive deal!!! who cares. dude can ball. (I now go hide behind a wall) start throwing rocks

You are crazy. With 30 million guaranteed the raiders couldn’t even get him to play one game because of the circus he creates and you still want to sign him?

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You are crazy. With 30 million guaranteed the raiders couldn’t even get him to play one game because of the circus he creates and you still want to sign him?

I said sign on an incentive deal where we lose nothing. Im saying he is great WR and I dont think he has done anything wrong compared to actual criminals still playing

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Go into work Monday and call your boss a cracker and threaten him physically and see how that works out for you.

This is the guy who took three unexcused days off just prior to a must-win game for his team to make the playoffs last year.

And that doesn't even begin to address the day-to-day poor behavior his employers have endure simply because he's a narcissist.

Brown wants a special set of rules for him, and he wants all of his misbehavior to be overlooked simply because he's a productive player. But life just doesn't work that way. You should be accountable for your behavior and be man enough to accept the consequences for your actions.

OK lets compare our avg daily jobs to Athletes. Come on. i guarantee you much worse things are said in sports. I side with Gruden. Who cares just play football. I mean in all honesty Trump spews dumb stuff all the time but he is doimg great as president. my opinion

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why is eveeyone mad at him. Who cares. Wow we treat him worse than players who have beaten women or children. T Hill at Kansas City getting 55 million. Dude yelled and cussed at the GM big deal. Does anyone remember Dennis Rodman. Laterrel Spreewell choked his coach!! lol. There have been baseball players taking swings at their manager during a baseball game!!!! Being competitive makes people angry and some are confrational. Damn. Football is a violent sport and because we have social media everyone wants to be a closet Psychiatrist. lol. Ray Lewis was in a posse that killed someone!! and he skated by with nothing. Kareem Hunt slammed a girl and kicked her on VIDEO!! lol. Brown yelled and cussed at a dude. Is he really that crazy?? John McEnroe use to berate and cuss linesman daily. We have gotten soft.
Really? So because other athletes have gotten away with it then it should be okay? We have gotten soft? No I think we’ve had enough of it. Actions that are tolerated opens the door for the next act of stupidity. None of the examples you mentioned should have been accepted and glossed over.

Soft? I don’t think so. Intolerant is a better word. I applaud the Cardinals for dumping Philon. Our kids and grandkids look up to these athletes. I want my kids to look and emulate Larry Fitzgerald. I DON’T want to be explaining the antics of butt wipes like AB.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
read my later posts. I think he is a Diva but we treat him much worse than actual criminals
We’re treating him way better than the Clown is treating his ownership, franchise & teammates without a doubt!

Again he’s doing this to himself with ignorance, arrogance & selfishness. Nobody’s to blame but himself

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Really? So because other athletes have gotten away with it then it should be okay? We have gotten soft? No I think we’ve had enough of it. Actions that are tolerated opens the door for the next act of stupidity. None of the examples you mentioned should have been accepted and glossed over.

Soft? I don’t think so. Intolerant is a better word. I applaud the Cardinals for dumping Philon. Our kids and grandkids look up to these athletes. I want my kids to look and emulate Larry Fitzgerald. I DON’T want to be explaining the antics of butt wipes like AB.
Don't forget, though, even Larry had something swept under the rug, early in his career...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We’re treating him way better than the Clown is treating his ownership, franchise & teammates without a doubt!

Again he’s doing this to himself with ignorance, arrogance & selfishness. Nobody’s to blame but himself

I wont disagree ...he is not a victim

Last edited:

Bobster

All Star
Reaction score
Apparently, the Steelers and Raiders don't agree that his behavior is unimportant.

Which is saying a lot because talent-wise he's probably the best receiver in the league.

But he's also batshit crazy.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Throwing furniture out if the 5th floor could be deemed dangerous. He’s a weird narcissistic human being. If that doesn’t bother you than so be it. You or I do not have to get up tomorrow and work next to him. So, you’re right what’s the big deal. But as a fan I certainly wouldn’t want to read and deal with his antics on any team I root for. In fact there are athletes I refuse to draft on my fantasy team. But hey, that’s just me.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Apparently, the Steelers and Raiders don't agree that his behavior is unimportant.

Which is saying a lot because talent-wise he's probably the best receiver in the league.

But he's also batshit crazy.

Yes. But at this poimt he isnt getting a 30 million deal. I said sign him where he has to produce to get paid. The Steelers and Raiders dont wamt him at the cost of guaranteed money. Ask Gruden if he wamts him. I am saying I am with Gruden. Who cares. He isnt a role model. But there is not a person here!!!! If he signs wouldnt be stoked if he is a 95 catch 11 TD man.

We all wanted Adrian Peterson back when he was in hisnPrime after he abused a child.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Throwing furniture out if the 5th floor could be deemed dangerous. He’s a weird narcissistic human being. If that doesn’t bother you than so be it. You or I do not have to get up tomorrow and work next to him. So, you’re right what’s the big deal. But as a fan I certainly wouldn’t want to read and deal with his antics on any team I root for. In fact there are athletes I refuse to draft on my fantasy team. But hey, that’s just me.

I understand. But if he played with us and dominated. we would all root for him

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
I said sign on an incentive deal where we lose nothing. Im saying he is great WR and I dont think he has done anything wrong compared to actual criminals still playing
We might not lose any money in your scenario... but with a rookie head coach, a rookie franchise QB, an extremely young WR corps, we stand to lose the cohesiveness and development of the team...

Whether he is toxic or genuinely not right, he does not need to ruin what we are building.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Randy Moss couldnt stay with a tram because of his antics which too me is dumb. because he was great. Now look at him. He is on a major NFL talk show