Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Man..... If true, he has to go.

Now..... About our run defense........

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Wait... So Tyreek Hill can beat his kid & threaten his girl on audio recording and not get cut, but we gotta hurry and cut ties before all of the facts come out???

I call BS. Let’s just wait to see how this plays out.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
What about Corey Liuget...I believe he is still available (FA)?

Domata Peko is also still available.

We need someone.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man..... If true, he has to go.

Now..... About our run defense........
1. Do we have all the facts?

2. Fortunately, we have 1st dibs on any DLs coming off the waiver wire.

3. The gun issue is "hot" and merits lively debate - but in some other forum, please!

4. Whole deal with Philon makes me wonder whether our locker room is really all that tight, or whether the Cardinal organization is only paying lip-service to the "don't be that guy" ethic.

Last edited:

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
The fact that it happened and was reported almost 3 months ago and they finally arrested him now means that they have more evidence than just the strippers word.

Not necessarily. “She” can merely claim “A, B, and C occurred in the parking lot,” and all “he” has to acknowledge is being in the parking lot with her (even if he denies a, b, or c occurred), and some cops will say that based on the preponderance of evidence, that was grounds for arrest (he admitted to being present during the time of her accusations).

Super fishy this all comes out months later, but that doesn’t mean he is completely innocent either. This needs to play out. I’m almost sure MB will do his own research/contact his colleagues in the legal community, and then make a decision.

Last edited:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wait... So Tyreek Hill can beat his kid & threaten his girl on audio recording and not get cut, but we gotta hurry and cut ties before all of the facts come out???

I call BS. Let’s just wait to see how this plays out.
Looks like we got 2 dudes with "issues."

One guy got away with it. So the other dude should also walk? Really?

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
She took weeks to finally report it. That's what makes this fishy to me.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Maybe this speaks to why the chargers didn't try to keep him.

To be fair, Chargers fans admitted that he never had any off the field issues. They have cap issues and had to decide between Philon and LB Denzel Perryman. They chose the latter since they drafted a DT and re-signed Mebane.

Maybe he started acting different once he signed with AZ. His signing bonus was bigger than the total amount he made in 4 years with the Chargers.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So strange if these charges prove to be true. I'm going to take a wait and see approach.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
To be fair, Chargers fans admitted that he never had any off the field issues. They have cap issues and had to decide between Philon and LB Denzel Perryman. They chose the latter since they drafted a DT and re-signed Mebane.

Maybe he started acting different once he signed with AZ. His signing bonus was bigger than the total amount he made in 4 years with the Chargers.

That Scottsdale night club scene has a way of making people act a fool. Ask Jameis Winston

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Looks like we got 2 dudes with "issues."

One guy got away with it. So the other dude should also walk? Really?

Not saying that at all! Just let’s not rush to judgement before all of the facts come out. Certainly not the first or last pro ball player accused of a crime or arrested that may be innocent. Just because he was arrested doesn’t mean we should immediately cut ties. I trust Michael will get to the bottom of it and respond accordingly when the time comes.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is the team cursed?

Yep!

The Arizona Cardinals National Football League (NFL) franchise is allegedly suffering a curse by the citizens of Pottsville, Pennsylvania for undeservedly claiming the 1925 NFL championship from the Pottsville Maroons who were stripped of their title by the NFL in one of the greatest controversies in sports history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yep!

The Arizona Cardinals National Football League (NFL) franchise is allegedly suffering a curse by the citizens of Pottsville, Pennsylvania for undeservedly claiming the 1925 NFL championship from the Pottsville Maroons who were stripped of their title by the NFL in one of the greatest controversies in sports history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And yet the Cards won the 1947 NFL Title.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose