2019 1st round pick is QB Kyler Murray

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Doesnt that mean Google is learning your typing behavior? Haha. :p
I’m pretty certain I’ve never typed that word in my life.

I also don’t understand how I always get “pretty” autocorrected into “prettt” and all of my “of”’s become “if”’s.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You seem to be upset with the mistakes they’ve made in the past. Well this year couldn’t be further away from the same old same old.
Back in January I was in the camp of keeping Rosen. Watching film, listening to pundits both pro and con, looking at the big picture swayed my outlook.

The thought of a qb that can buy time and extends plays is exciting. It doesn’t mean he is going to “change the game”. That is the overhype but that’s not what most of us are saying.

In fact for the first time the Cardinals chose a path and followed it. But from the coaching staff to free agency and the draft they have shown to have a plan. The plan is not complete because it is impossible to repair the entire roster in 1 year. But they have done a pretty darn good job in laying the ground work.

I doubt it will all come together in 1 off-season but we will see an improved and more exciting team. Murray will be part of the improvement AND failure this year. So will the rookie receiving corps and injuries.

When during your history of watching the Cardinals have they gone out and drafted a player with Murray's resume? When have they drafted the single most explosive player in college football?

When you have the 1st pick, this is the smart move. Strive for greatness.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't know where it says on here that he has to actually watch to post.
Besides that, there has been/is a lot of negativity and other bad things said and name calling on here towards players and people.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know where it says on here that he has to actually watch to post.
Besides that, there has been/is a lot of negativity and other bad things said and name calling on here towards players and people.
Nobody is banning him. Hell I’ve been trying to coax him into opening his mind a bit. But if someone is not going to watch then how can he possibly add an objective point of view?

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right now Delmar, I am not giving you a break but I am watching. You don't want to watch the team out of protest, that is your choice.

Just don't be badgering the fans that are.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I've been so on the fence over this whole thing since it was initially rumored that Murray was to be the first pick...really wanted Bosa or Q and go with Josh, but the more I see highlights, read the many articles, and see what he's like in interviews and other public showings, I'm all in.

Didn't like the way it all went down with Josh at all, but I feel very optimistic about the future.

I've been wrong before (so many, many times), but I think Kyler has an "it" factor we haven't seen in a long, long time.

I'm excited.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Right now Delmar, I am not giving you a break but I am watching. You don't want to watch the team out of protest, that is your choice.

Just don't be badgering the fans that are.
I wont be saying anything bout Murray like I said before but damn I really like the rest of the draft wish they could have added more O line depth cant argue with the draft after no.1 at all

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I've been so on the fence over this whole thing since it was initially rumored that Murray was to be the first pick...really wanted Bosa or Q and go with Josh, but the more I see highlights, read the many articles, and see what he's like in interviews and other public showings, I'm all in.

Didn't like the way it all went down with Josh at all, but I feel very optimistic about the future.

I've been wrong before (so many, many times), but I think Kyler has an "it" factor we haven't seen in a long, long time.

I'm excited.
YES!!!

You will be assimilated!!!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Kyler is about a foot in front of him. hahaha

Look at Butler. Another lol

Also.... Dan Jones is gonna get demolished in this league

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Also..... One thing is for sure..... Kyler is thick.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
That helmet looks weird on him, haha.

I did laugh (with him, I actually liked it, before people panic) when he was picking out his pads and suggested they could get the kids' size. That doesn't look like his usual equipment.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose