The Cards will hold their rookie minicamp May 10-12

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I wonder if any tryout guys have a realistic shot to get an offer to go to training camp. Lots of kids from small schools like Wingate, Mercyhurst, Delta State, John Carroll, Wheaton etc that I am betting most of us have never seen play.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
NFL Network just had some live looks at the mini-camp. Pretty much 100% focused on everything Kyler was doing (of course). Got to see the first passes from him wearing a Cardinals helmet.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

First throw was off target totally overthrown and the last one they actually showed the WR had to slow down. So again off target... lol

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wonder if any tryout guys have a realistic shot to get an offer to go to training camp. Lots of kids from small schools like Wingate, Mercyhurst, Delta State, John Carroll, Wheaton etc that I am betting most of us have never seen play.

Zeno, I really, really don’t want to get ahead of myself here because, obviously, it is at best a long shot that any of them will do much of anything – even if they are brought into camp. However, I was thrilled when I saw that they brought in edge rusher Cardell Rawlings from Wingate as he was one of my favorite sleepers (about from 6th round through undrafted free agency). He was one that I mentioned in my way too many threads about best available during the draft, and I was hoping they would draft him at some point, or maybe sign him as a priority free agent.

He was tied for second in all of Division II in sacks last season with 17.5, and 3rd in tackles for loss with 23. He received multiple Player of the Year- and All American-honors while at Wingate. Take it for what it’s worth, considering the level.

I really like him, and I am glad that he gets this opportunity.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First throw was off target totally overthrown and the last one they actually showed the WR had to slow down. So again off target... lol

he had a lot of slowdown passes in what I saw but then again I might be bleeding isabella film into the mix because he had to slow down a lot in his film.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson