Players we Had but got rid of way Too Soon

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Simeon Rice... I wouldn't say they let him walk away, but same old Cards back then had him running for the door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Garrison Hearst had to go.

He was coming off the only 1000 yard season with 0 TDs and that included 2 unforced fumbles as he crossed into the endzone.

Tim McDonald bolted.

I stand by my list but seems I cannot make a comment on yours since you do not have one... come on man, the president of team Murray should do better than that than just show up and point fingers at everyone else, you represent more than just yourself now lol

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Novacek and Dave Butz are the 2 most irritating losses to me.Butz could have anchored the defense for a decade and Novacek would have been the best TE since Jackie Smith.Rob Awalt gets a mention here also.

I thought they let Novacek go because of the promise of Awalt and then Awalt had the injury bug

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I came in here to make a joke reply, and then you got me all riled up. Kerry Rhodes deserved a hell of a lot better. That guy was a very solid player, and seemed to be a good person on and off the field.

Shame on the teams who let something like that take precedence over the product on the field, including us. Especially worse, considering we're giving guys that assault women the opportunity to slide right back into the league.

Rhodes was a damn good player and yeah we all know what happened and why and that’s BS.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Letting Daryl Washington walk away to smoke weed...jk, Cards obviously couldn’t control the boneheaded decisions he made in his personal life, but dang, talk about unfulfilled potential...He could have been one of the all time greats at LB

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Letting Daryl Washington walk away to smoke weed...jk, Cards obviously couldn’t control the boneheaded decisions he made in his personal life, but dang, talk about unfulfilled potential...He could have been one of the all time greats at LB
D Wash wasnt so much let go as he committed Career suicide with his behavior

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Didn’t we get Kerry Rhodes in that trade too? He was damn good. Ten times the player Michael Sam was and still shunned. This was how I knew the rams would never keep him.

Technically we didn’t. We traded our original 4th rounder and a 7th round for Kerry.

But you can make an argument that we were willing to send a 4th after getting an extra 4th the day before. The Kerry Rhodes trade happened a day after trading Anquan. We needed a replacement for Antrel Rolle going to the Giants.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhh the irony is too much for me to leave this alone.

My point is that all the AZSFN experts rip Lamar Jackson at every chance so if Murray is Superduper GOAT College QB and gamechanging and transcendent shouldn`t he be expected to be better than that or is it just time for the KYlerKult excuse session to start?