2019 4th round pick is Hakeem Butler WR

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
He is a big target for sure, if he can fix the drops he could be dangerous in the red zone.

Was just watching one of his videos, like Larry Fitzgerald he lost his Mom to breast cancer, he was 13 when she died.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Another scouting source loves his size and skill set but questions his work ethic,motor and toughness over the middle.Ranked him 7th WR
I'm sure he and coach K hashed this out already. Get ready to work harder than you've ever worked H. Butler.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
hmmmm.... +1

This kid looked pretty dangerous in his games that I watched. I'm surprised he's still on the board.

I’ve seen him a lot as well. Teams struggled to get him to the ground but does that continue in the NFL? Like the potential & size. A typical Tech WR

Intriguing yes, but I think we left better players on the board who could’ve contributed more & been better long term players.

Michael Jordan, OG
David Edwards, OT
D’Andre Walker, OLB

The Pats screwed us getting Nkeal Harry lol

Last edited:

marothisu

Reaction score
Iowa State fan/alum here. I'm basically going to have to become a Cardinals fan now even though I'm a life long Vikings fan. Hakeem Butler literally came out of nowhere for us especially when you consider he didn't even play Football seriously until about 5 years ago. The guy was barely recruited and if he didn't go to ISU, he would have gone to a place like SE Louisiana State (no joke). He was a basketball player before and actually was considering being a college basketball player (he's cousins with the Harrison Twins from Kentucky btw). He moved from Baltimore to Houston due to the death of his mother, and was just not recruited highly at all. It pains me that he left the program but I'm so happy for the guy, and I'm so happy for the guy to be going to a team that might have an awesome passing offense next season. Arizona is shaping up to be a potentially really exciting team to watch next year. Butler is easily one of my favorite WR in college football ever.

The guy is a straight up beast. Yes, he had some dropped passes but they were definitely focus issues. He had some amazing catches including a 1 handed over the shoulder catch against Baylor, jumping one handed catch against Washington State, etc. Focus issues are correctable. His athletic ability is awesome - good leaping ability - and I believe he's the longest WR ever measured at the combine with wingspan. Huge hands too. Faster and stronger than he appears. Defenders had a hard time bringing him down (I'm not talking about the play against Oklahoma where he breaks 3 or 4 tackles - just other plays that aren't going to make the highlight reel - but watch some game by game highlights if you want to see what I'm talking about).

Enjoy
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Great value pick.

How bout that o-line? Keim needs to think about trading up to get someone soon

there are three Wisconsin o linemen still on the board

just go 5th and 6th, 6th with the three and all is well

Reaction score
Man I love this pick, great value in the 4th.

Was really expecting Keim to break out his patented small school reach but he resisted the urge.

Reaction score
Iowa State fan/alum here. I'm basically going to have to become a Cardinals fan now even though I'm a life long Vikings fan. Hakeem Butler literally came out of nowhere for us especially when you consider he didn't even play Football seriously until about 5 years ago. The guy was barely recruited and if he didn't go to ISU, he would have gone to a place like SE Louisiana State (no joke). He was a basketball player before and actually was considering being a college basketball player (he's cousins with the Harrison Twins from Kentucky btw). He moved from Baltimore to Houston due to the death of his mother, and was just not recruited highly at all. It pains me that he left the program but I'm so happy for the guy, and I'm so happy for the guy to be going to a team that might have an awesome passing offense next season. Arizona is shaping up to be a potentially really exciting team to watch next year.

The guy is a straight up beast. Yes, he had some dropped passes but they were definitely focus issues. He had some amazing catches including a 1 handed over the shoulder catch against Baylor, jumping one handed catch against Washington State, etc. Focus issues are correctable. His athletic ability is awesome - good leaping ability - and I believe he's the longest WR ever measured at the combine with wingspan. Huge hands too. Faster and stronger than he appears. Defenders had a hard time bringing him down (I'm not talking about the play against Oklahoma where he breaks 3 or 4 tackles - just other plays that aren't going to make the highlight reel - but watch some game by game highlights if you want to see what I'm talking about).

Enjoy
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Welcome to the board! :thumbup:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
there are three Wisconsin o linemen still on the board

just go 5th and 6th, 6th with the three and all is well

I don’t think the value is there at OL anymore, the guys still available likely aren’t any better than what is already here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard