2019 2nd round pick for Rosen is Andy Isabella WR

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pre-Draft Analysis
Isabella is an undersized receiver with short arms, small hands and excellent top-end speed. He has the burst to develop into an above-average route runner, and he's willing to work the middle of the field. He's a slippery open-field runner with good explosiveness after the catch and running fly sweeps.

Post-Draft Analysis
One great way to help a rookie QB: find a receiver who can create separation in under a second. That's Isabella, who was nearly impossible to cover at UMass and piled up a whopping 1,698 yards last season, more than any wide receiver in the FBS. Larry Fitzgerald turns 36 in August, and this team is dying for playmakers for Kyler Murray. -- Chris Sprow

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I really think your underestimating how good Kirk was on the outside bro! He played well despite not being the “big” WR
I love Kirk, but a guy that's 5'11 is definitely more natural in the slot. He's the last of my worries, though.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mel Kiper on the pick:

• Say what you want about Arizona trading second-year quarterback Josh Rosen and only getting a late second-round pick and 2020 fifth-rounder. Good organizations, of course, don't put themselves into this awkward position. Good organizations would have maximized the return for Rosen months ago. But the player the Cardinals got with that Rosen pick at No. 62 is going to help Kyler Murray. UMass wide receiver Andy Isabella is only 5-foot-9, 188 pounds, but he is more than a slot receiver. He ran a 4.31 40 at the combine, and his film is littered with long touchdown catches.

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
Mel Kiper on the pick:

• Say what you want about Arizona trading second-year quarterback Josh Rosen and only getting a late second-round pick and 2020 fifth-rounder. Good organizations, of course, don't put themselves into this awkward position. Good organizations would have maximized the return for Rosen months ago. But the player the Cardinals got with that Rosen pick at No. 62 is going to help Kyler Murray. UMass wide receiver Andy Isabella is only 5-foot-9, 188 pounds, but he is more than a slot receiver. He ran a 4.31 40 at the combine, and his film is littered with long touchdown catches.
it's an outstanding pick!

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He was, somehow, the #1 receiver in the nation last year, and is tailor made for the Air Raid. We may run a slot on both sides.
Get Hakeem tomorrow and the skill positions are set. Wasn't sure that would be possible, but it could happen.

DJ, Fitz, Kirk, AI, Butler served up by Murray? That'll do, pigs. That'll do.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think we are going to love this guy. He is a perfect fit for this offense. Cliff can use him a million different ways.

Now that the dust is settling, I'm starting to see the potential of this offense with guys like Murray and Isabella running it. We are going to seriously run down some defenses this year. Especially if DJ can return to even 85% of what he was.

supercardss

Banned - Prior Troll
Reaction score
We basically drafted Wes Welker with 4.3 speed.

You must be registered for see images attach

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
FFS, it wouldn't be the draft without a Keim small school early round reach.

I guess you'd rather take the big school guy with worse tape?

Isabella was literally the best college receiver last year by the numbers. His tape was phenomenal. 15 catches against Georgia and all there 4 and 5 star recruits.

If you go Kyler, you need a guy who can take the top off the defense and he was even better than Hollywood Brown at this last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard